AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Uhoh, now you dun it.. People will start demanding NTR tags for every single game that happens to have a MILF tag..
Daddy banged mommy, whowouldathunk?
I'm pretty sure this is already happening :LOL:

Uhoh, now you dun it.. People will start demanding NTR tags for every single game that happens to have a MILF tag..
Daddy banged mommy, whowouldathunk?
Bet those guys tare pestering pronhub too about adding NTR tags
coz there is someone else who's not them starring in the videos.

I am shocked, shocked I tells ya that they got through that whole pitch without a "black hole" pun. Might be keeping it in the chamber for when the anal tag gets added.
Will do :LUL:

I can't wait to dive deep into some Final Frontiers for some action. ;) :coffee:
Let me know how you like it and what you'd like to see in future updates!

This looks more like a star trek parody than Odyssey. Probably dev couldn't think of a star trek pun.

Too bad it's a ship and not a station because it could have been Balls Deep Space 9.
Deep Space 69 coming in future updates ;) will probably put a bunch of alien chicks in it.

This game actually doesn't seem that bad. I was going in expecting horrible "engrish" but it was surprisingly readable though not mind blowing. Captain Kateway is a bit of a butterface though. I really hope for some more alien looking characters eventually it will be kind of boring being on a ship with five women who are all mainly human.
My engrish its gud.
Will put a bunch of alien chicks on the Deep Space 69 station, in a future update.
Also, the goal is to grow the crew of the USS Ecstasy, will have aliens and androids ;)

Ok the title is "3001 - a milf odyssey" and then the way synopsis is made?

That the sort of thing where you say: "You hadme at hallo", right?

Downloading, right away. For research purposes of course!

And the game continues with references as all the ladies' names
come from Picard era Star Trek. I like it.

Yes it's pretty short, but that what a proof of concept or demo usually is like.

Render quality isn't consitent. Guess some renders are older than others.
There are some pretty good renders, all crisp and some that are a bit grainy.
Oh and the VN also got 2 animations.

I'd say it's off to a decent start.

You're right on the renders, I got better at it as I went along. A few of them I can't figure out yet, and the animations both have some issues, but I'm getting better at it ;)
I'd love to know what you think about the story and what you'd like to see in the game next!!

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Ok the title is "3001 - a milf odyssey" and then the way synopsis is made?

That the sort of thing where you say: "You hadme at hallo", right?

Downloading, right away. For research purposes of course!

And the game continues with references as all the ladies' names
come from Picard era Star Trek. I like it.

Yes it's pretty short, but that what a proof of concept or demo usually is like.

Render quality isn't consitent. Guess some renders are older than others.
There are some pretty good renders, all crisp and some that are a bit grainy.
Oh and the VN also got 2 animations.

I'd say it's off to a decent start.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... I ma the only one here think, i already see you before, somothing else game, Capitan? O_O

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
wtf is wrong with this file. downloaded it and it doesn't show up in my downloadfolder. it's also not a rar or zip but something else. looks very fishy to me

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
wtf is wrong with this file. downloaded it and it doesn't show up in my downloadfolder. it's also not a rar or zip but something else. looks very fishy to me
its legit i ran it threw some AVs and came up clean, For some reason the .zip was just removed or forgotten

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
Some VNs are more like games, some VNs are more like a movie where you have to read. Here, you have no agency at all. I like scifi settings in general, but this is not a game at all, it's really a 100% VN.

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
But why didn't it download propper though? Weird stuff. Thx for your reply
not sure why yours would appear in a different folder
that is very odd, perhaps a mishap between your browser and the type of file it appears as

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes