4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Ty!
Does the barbiwire post contain anything?

Hey folks,

So has promised here is the progress report.

As you know, I have changed my work/content schedule structure this month.

This allows me to keep pumping out regular content for you guys monthly (The story-shorts).

Since these take me about a week to complete, I can dedicate most of the month (3 Weeks.) to my main projects.

Right now, I'm still committed to finish the YOR set as the last "SUPER LARGE" set, which will be replaced by more reasonable story set (Around 50 pages tops). At which point, I'll be able to dedicate a lot of time to game content.

That said, I still managed to do a LOT of progress this month on Barbwire.

And the great thing about not being tied to strict schedule for larger content, is that I can take the time and do high quality/detailed work.

Gone are the days where I reused one or two art piece for an entire boss excessively.

You saw some of that improvement with the D-Tox remaster. And it's in similar mindset that I'm approaching Barb.

So without further ado, here is the progress report.

- NEW Torture selection poses -

As SUB ash is the main focus this boss, this is where most of assets requirements are.

Last time I showed you some poses when you "selected" what kind of "play session" you wish Barb to put you through.

At the time I show you her base POV pose. And her "Licking boots/trampling" pose.

Poses for the other "play session" options were done this month.

These include:

- Spanking
- Breathplay
- Face sitting

Here said new poses.

You can think of these poses as both SUB of ashe's "POV" view of the action and the "selection screen" for the play session you want.

Each leading to it's mini-game session.

Which I will cover one example of now.

- Specific assets for the "PLAY session" mini-games -

Once you chose the type of "play" you want, the mini-game begins.

I made the assets for one of them this month. Which is the most complicated one to do, to get it out of the way.

Namely: The Breathplay one.

The assets were made to include a bag motion animation, so that during the mini-game you can see the bag shrink and stick around her face, and expand as she exhales.

Making for a immersive experience.

Assets were also made to have Barb "interact" with her toy while this happens.

- What is next ? -

My plan this month is to finish the assets for the other play sessions (Face sitting, boot licking, trampling, spanking)

After that I'll just need one or two barb assets for "intro" section of the her level, and I'll be good to get a first patch for tier IV patrons done. (I hope to get one done for December but could be January. We will see, because I could also get new "No escape" patch done too). Point being, Tier IV patreons should a expect a new game patch in the very near future.

Suffice to say, this will be the most ambitious boss yet. I hope these illustrate that well enough for you.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
Can anyone confirm if the patchnotes add anything of note? It seems like a very very small update, and considering how long it's been since the last one... I have to say I had hoped for something more than tiny tweaks to existing scenes...

mavpa12345

Oct 7, 2017
Can anyone confirm if the patchnotes add anything of note? It seems like a very very small update, and considering how long it's been since the last one... I have to say I had hoped for something more than tiny tweaks to existing scenes...
There is a LOT of new content with D-Tox

Clobber

Oct 2, 2018
no sexual content? really?
It's fetish-specific content. Fetishes by their very nature do not necessarily require any sort of traditional sexual activity or content. Not all people need sexual content in order to get off. I realize this may be strange or a shock to you, but that is a fact (especially being that I and the others on this thread are clearly of that nature ourselves). The author is likely also one of those sort of people.

My humble advice is to use the search filter to ignore the tag so you don't have to see anything of this nature again. That's what the tag is for.

Reactions: Cratey and afedvfe

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
It's fetish-specific content. Fetishes by their very nature do not necessarily require any sort of traditional sexual activity or content. Not all people need sexual content in order to get off. I realize this may be strange or a shock to you, but that is a fact (especially being that I and the others on this thread are clearly of that nature ourselves). The author is likely also one of those sort of people.

My humble advice is to use the search filter to ignore the tag so you don't have to see anything of this nature again. That's what the tag is for.
I was doubting whether it had absolutely no sexual content at all since fetishes are still sexual in nature. I didn't know that it just meant that there is no penetration involved, that is why I was confused.

Feb 8, 2019
I have to say that people who equate sex with fetishism really don't understand how nuanced fetish content is. A girl sat on a stool in a straitjacket as someone photographs her is as much fetish content as if someone was molesting her while she was sat on the stool.
The fetish aspect is the way the straitjacket is being used not the person playing with her as she struggles.

Reactions: werlvozhgf

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
3072AD [v3.2] [TonkatsuChan] Compressed

Compressed Win : ,
Original Size (1.17 GB) / Compressed Size (350.71 MB)

Compressed Linux : ,
Original Size (1.18 GB) / Compressed Size (362.92 MB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Original Size (1.34 GB) / Compressed Size (486.10 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
So I just got the first mention of this whole anger/seduction thing. Sounds like you can potentially miss out on content if you beat a boss in fewer tries. Is that so?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Thecatbred

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
So I just got the first mention of this whole anger/seduction thing. Sounds like you can potentially miss out on content if you beat a boss in fewer tries. Is that so?
Mostly true for Madame Bijou. If you keep losing you'll get infected by the virus until it reaches 100% triggering the game over and succumbing to the maid suit twice is the fastest way to do so. You get a game over with Splatter if you anger her too much by challenging her 3 times instead of talking or training with her. And a the slut path which features wholly different interactions and content with the characters is unlocked by willingly letting D-Tox mask you in the fight through a dialogue option. Let her mask you another 3 times and you unlock the choice to become a slave if you beg for it; choosing to back out and refuse at the last moment will trigger the (non sexual) game over.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes