EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Lily_of_the_Valley_2.jpg

Overview:
As longtime players of rpg maker games we would like to introduce you to the game on which we have been working for a long time. Our main goal was to depict the life of a recently married couple. You will be playing the role of "Lily" and making decisions about the course her life will take.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-21
Release Date: 2022-03-26
Developer: P and P
Censorship: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Fan Art: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Mac & Linux users:

Changelog:

Password for Gallery Room: 8652 (v1.4)

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:
ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Extras: Ren'PY Remake - Walkthrough -

Raminita thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

4KQj197.png 0C4U8ie.png mjU1qLO.png 1j6EAVZ.jpg XarJCRu.png bGnStgN.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gxzero

Aug 8, 2016
It was really nice update one of the most satisfying ones from patreon devs. High quality > quantity imho.

Reactions: saolo996

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Spoiler ahead, but I guess no one really cares ^^

I couldn't get the dildo one, never the good time, and you have to tease and let Fred (the father in law) fuck you, you can do it avec the bar (maybe you need to drink a lot, I don't know) and after you did it once, you can do it again on the last night, and when your husband comes home, don't fuck him, then go in Fred's house to finish what you started. Oh and you can also work at the bar, there's a few nice scenes.

Btw is it possible to work as a secreteray or not yet?

(Sorry I couldn't find the Spoiler balises so...)

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Spoiler ahead, but I guess no one really cares ^^

I couldn't get the dildo one, never the good time, and you have to tease and let Fred (the father in law) fuck you, you can do it avec the bar (maybe you need to drink a lot, I don't know) and after you did it once, you can do it again on the last night, and when your husband comes home, don't fuck him, then go in Fred's house to finish what you started. Oh and you can also work at the bar, there's a few nice scenes.

(Sorry I couldn't find the Spoiler balises so...)
[.spoiler] Put your text here after removing dots [./spoiler]
Nah, new content is pretty linear, tho I've missed the bar job. You either cheat or not really. Can't work as a secretary, tried to visit library and there was nothing. Looked up into the game pics and didn't find anything big as cheating scenes.

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
okay, I guess it's the usual for the spoiler balises, I just didn't find the button and was lazy so I didn't really search ^^'
And yeah, it's still a bit linear but not so guided, which is precisely what I like the most of the update.
Oh ans btw, how do you guys look in the pictures of the game? I don't know how to open the big "game.rgss3a" file :/

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
okay, I guess it's the usual for the spoiler balises, I just didn't find the button and was lazy so I didn't really search ^^'
And yeah, it's still a bit linear but not so guided, which is precisely what I like the most of the update.
Oh ans btw, how do you guys look in the pictures of the game? I don't know how to open the big "game.rgss3a" file :/
Was going to upload it myself, but checked Tools and Tutorials section and actually found it. Check it to see if there any other useful tool you might need.

Reactions: Ovelisc

A$AP

Aug 6, 2016
Can someone confirm if i found all the scenes?

CONTAINS SPOILERS (not sure how to make the little tab)

I havent seen the leaflets (their is stuff you can miss depending on the choices you make you her go through and just you simply finding the scene) The only scene you missed is Lily with her Father in Law. The bar scene make her give the blow job and from their you can figure out.

Reactions: charlez

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
No, you need to raise the intelligence meter first, in this update you only can go to the Library and begin with it, there are a tease scene there.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes