FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Thanks to FavenXXX for all the wallpapers, I missed some of them. I would also like to see some new scenes in different locations, like the countryside with the rednecks or that one scene with Lily and the fishing rod, when the hook lifts her skirt showing everything to everyone.
As I already said, at the beginning I was a big Fred's supporter, but lately there's too much of him. That gym scene was hot but I was expecting more, but at least we get that pool guy fuck scene.
From that one (and only) post from P&P after version 1.7 I guess we'll see some Mike action, but who knows ... we might only get an another worthless scene. However, forgetting about the characters, locations, ... the thing I would really love to see back in the game is Lily without makeup: for me she was way hotter and with that innocent face the scenes were more enjoyable.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1618760031788.png

Unlocked

What's up fellas, we hope you're all doing well.
In our previous post we spoke about Mike, and how something will happen that will be just the beginning of the complications that'll follow. Those complications are connected with our next scene from V1.8. when Lily asks Jack for a favor. And we all know that a favor is repaid with another favor which will further complicate things for Lily. The scene is characterized by the brand of humor you're already familiar with, hot teasing until the scene unwraps completely, and finally, the main course.
What else is new?
For all the fans that have been asking about the progress of the new game that we've been working on, we want to let you know that we have recently finished implementing the UI system. And, my god does it look great! In one of our coming posts we will make a video from the gameplay, which already exists by the way, where we will, among other things, show the UI that we are extremely happy with.
There's nothing left to say now but to thank you for your unwavering support, and for believing in us and the games we are making for you guys. Thank you once again!
Cheers ,
Yours,
P'n'P

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 1149612

Unlocked

In our previous post we spoke about Mike, and how something will happen that will be just the beginning of the complications that'll follow. Those complications are connected with our next scene from V1.8. when Lily asks Jack for a favor. And we all know that a favor is repaid with another favor which will further complicate things for Lily. The scene is characterized by the brand of humor you're already familiar with, hot teasing until the scene unwraps completely, and finally, the main course.
What else is new?
For all the fans that have been asking about the progress of the new game that we've been working on, we want to let you know that we have recently finished implementing the UI system. And, my god does it look great! In one of our coming posts we will make a video from the gameplay, which already exists by the way, where we will, among other things, show the UI that we are extremely happy with.
There's nothing left to say now but to thank you for your unwavering support, and for believing in us and the games we are making for you guys. Thank you once again!
Cheers ,
Yours,
P'n'P
oh god, I can't believe it seems to me that we will still see all those wallpaper scenes from P and P :eek:

Reactions: Jansen and FMag

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1149612

Unlocked

What else is new?
Cheers ,
Yours,
P'n'P
Thanks 4 the share. :)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The news about the new update is very good. + There will be a continuation with the bartender :) 10 out of 10.
View attachment 1149612

Unlocked

Cheers ,
Yours,
P'n'P
The news about the new update is very good. + There will be a continuation with the bartender :) 10 out of 10.

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Cheers ,
Yours,
P'n'P
But the mention of a new game-the culprit - which is guilty of delaying updates for Lily of the Valley is not good. Most people are waiting for Lily of the Valley. [P and P] Don't bother people with your new game.
How much longer will you [P and P] not understand that the people who still support you [P and P] are the people who want you [P and P] to play Lily of the Valley and continue to make updates for Lily of the Valley !

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Previously, you [P and P] understood that your main game is Lily of the Valley and understood that people support you to continue playing Lily of the Valley. You [P and P] used to have thoughts about Lily of the Valley.

$500 - reached! per month
If we reach this goal we will buy part of the gear that will allow us to work much faster.
1 of 3
$1,278.26 of $1,500 per month
If we reach this goal we will buy a better CPU, which will allow us to make content way faster.
2 of 3
$1,278.26 of $2,000 per month
If we reach this goal, my partner and I will rent a place just for Lily. Considering the fact that we spend most of our time on the phone and teamspeak while working on this project, we're sure renting a place will help us improve updating process time significantly.
3 of 3

And now you [P and P] are wasting your time and your patreon on your other game and have often mentioned your NEW GAME you yourself are not so funny mocking your patreon. :(

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Who is the bald guy? Do not tell me that he is that fucking photographer...Btw, any news about update?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Here is a new frame of the 2021 continuation of the bar owner.
View attachment 1150645
And now a frame from Wallpapers August 2018 bar owner.
View attachment 1150646
Let's hope that these shots will be together :) :love:
I was thinking the same thing. :)
When I saw the picture from the progress update I got vibes from that wallpaper picture and I was thinking, everything is "the same" only thing missing is the full on bodysuit/bodystockins and the thigh-high heels.
So lets hope that the outfit Lily is wearing in the progress report is the start to get her to wear the outfit from the wallpaper. ;)

Reactions: FavenXXX

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
It's just a pity that he takes her away from the bar, and we are unlikely to see three cheerful drunken friends =( :giggle:
Agree, i'd LOVE to see scene in the bar..........:)
On the one hand, I agree with you, I would also like to see a scene with a bar. But on the other hand it will be a new stage and a new place variety so to speak :) [P and P] published a frame with a bike and the owner of the bar back in 2018. It's good that [P and P] decided to make a sequel about the bartender .

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
It's just a pity that he takes her away from the bar, and we are unlikely to see three cheerful drunken friends =( :giggle:
Well we do not know what happen before they go on the bike trip. Maybe there is some bar build up scene first. Feels like she needs to do some of that before she goes off on a bike trip with Jack... no? I think there is hope for some bar progression yet.

Reactions: FavenXXX and GateC.
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes