_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
Ok everytime i try to rent out the movies at the shop, or even talk to the girl only i get stuck with no other option but to F5, nothing works....
Anyone else having this!?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Guys don’t want to make any kind of commercial for other games here but did you saw the latest post of JOHN? What I mean is.. the teased girl there... if P&P’s new game would have such a protagonist in that quality I think (nearly) no one would complain about the new game and that it takes more space than lily (even we all love lily). but the details we know (other genre, no female mc, completely different engine etc) makes it hard for many to get hyped since it doesn’t seem very similar to lily and not like an upgrade with a different curvy female, but more a change like exploring different spaces

Reactions: FMag

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Guys don’t want to make any kind of commercial for other games here but did you saw the latest post of JOHN? What I mean is.. the teased girl there... if P&P’s new game would have such a protagonist in that quality I think (nearly) no one would complain about the new game and that it takes more space than lily (even we all love lily). but the details we know (other genre, no female mc, completely different engine etc) makes it hard for many to get hyped since it doesn’t seem very similar to lily and not like an upgrade with a different curvy female, but more a change like exploring different spaces
Honestly I agree. Since I'm not a dev I don't want to be judged as "hater", but P&P's new game looks kinda "rudimental" compared to Lily or even more to games like AEA, FB, JOHN, ...
I don't know if their patrons are more for Lily or the new game so I can't build my complain on the fact that I like this game way more than the new one, because I might be the only one or one of the few.
However they've already posted some news about the next update so we might get it n the near future.

Reactions: Pogo123

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I can't believe he's only making $1200.00, given his well done render quality and animations.

Can someone help me speculate as to why he's not making more $$$?

My only guess is because he's using RPGmaker, and perhaps the gameplay is too tedious for the masses? I play the Ren'py version of this game.

Reactions: Pogo123

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I can't believe he's only making $1200.00, given his well done render quality and animations.

My only guess is because he's using RPGmaker, and perhaps the gameplay is too tedious for the masses? I play the Ren'py version of this game.
This is a game about the life and adventures of Lily in the city.
The game is not outdated the game has a good thoughtful city and very good scenes, the readers are also on top.
There is no official version of the game on another engine !
Transferring to REN will be the death of the game about Lily so the city and locations WILL DIE !

And as for why not more earns there are some assumptions and guesses regarding this:
1)
Early on the game was Rpg Maker Vx, but after a while [P and P] decided to bring the game to Rpg Maker Mv this gave the opportunity to 16:9 + remade some scenes.
But it also had consequences some people didn't like
the fact that [P and P] gave the place of the new update for their money.
Delays associated with the drive of the game to another engine as the transition of the game to another engine meant for patreon that new updates will have to wait even longer and for the transfer of the game to the arc engine + also some did not like the fact that [P and P] decided to spend their time and their patreon not to create a new update, but to rework some scenes with the words: We decided to improve some scenes WAIT SOON. For the people who supported [P and P] on patreon, there was a very significant fact that the new update is postponed and will have to wait longer and all for 2 small things (A new engine and reworking of scenes) and for this some stopped their support. This was Fact number #1.
But the newest and most important fact is why [P and P] does not earn even more $$$ in the front :) :) :)
2)
And it lies in the fact that [P and P] did not give a new update for Lily of the Valley for a VERY, VERY long time.
And all because of the fact that [P and P] began to make their new game, and not long ago thanks to the news from [P and P] it was confirmed that the very huge delayed new updates for Lily of the Valley is their new game and for which they began to make much longer new updates so they pay more attention to the new game than the new, updates to the game that people are waiting for.

According to the correct logic, [P and P] should at least devote 90% of their time to new updates for their MAIN GAME, i.e. for Lily of the Valley, since the sponsors keep [P and P] in order to release regular updates for Lily of the Valley .
But judging by the words [P and P] and the mention of their new game that [P and P] have done a lot of work with the new game, we can judge that [P and P] has a different logic about what is more important to do.

[P and P] Have already done the transfer of the game to another engine + some reworking of the scenes and why people had to wait longer for new updates :) - And because of this, some people stopped supporting it :) But if [P and P] makes a novel out of the game and transfers it to REN, there will also be consequences, and who can say how many people may stop supporting $$$ :) :)
The game was conceived and made as it is now. Reworking to another engine will be a waste of time both [P and P] and all patreon +++ Let people think they need an extra delay with the release of new updates. If now updates are released less often because [P and P] are now devoting a lot of time to their new game and because of this, updates have become much less frequent than before, and IF [P and P] also plans to transfer to another engine again, then this is
A) Kills the game what it was and what it was made and the city will also die and there will be a place of the city a couple of pictures of the city and everything and the place of the game is still a novella.
C) Delays and so not small on waiting for new updates + their new game + even if they make a transfer of the game, you will have to wait 2 times longer for updates for Lily of the Valley.
The latest update was released after half a year :) :) :cry:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018

You are right P and P (LotV) should be making much more that $1200 and they were at the beginning, 3 years ago (making more than $3000 in 2017).
My simple explanation of why and what happend:
1) They initially did frequent quality updates but then it slowed (about 3 years ago). Why? they are only two active developers and they simply could not sustain the pace (got day jobs), so they slowed the pace...
2) Communication and marketing was never their strong side (non native English speakers) - they focus on development not on communication. This have led to that some Patrons feel that P and P is less engaging. Its kind of like this: they are doing quality work but they don't communicated what they are doing very frequently so they lose patrons that want that daily/weekly interaction etc. They also did not communicate the slow down very well and some patrons got pissed, but that was 2017 a very long time ago so that is ancient history BS... so that does not matter today.

Things moved on they delivered a new release every 3 to 5 months since 2018 (even though latest release was 6 month in between), always 100% quality top notch stuff!

As a patron, If you were willing to live with the drawbacks from above, you stay a patron if not you moved on. P and P has been stable around $1200 - $1500 (with some peaks on release dates) after the dip in 2017.

I'm one of the Patrons who stayed because I see the quality and the work they put in, and I don't mind waiting a few months in between - There are so many other games to play in between so does not bother me. I want to see LotV through!

To me, P and P's LotV is still the gold standard! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: hakarlman

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
oh yes! a few actually. ;)
Thanks friend and if it is not a bother, you would mind giving me the concept of the scenes, you know if she went to a bar and group of random men invites her to a site or if her multiple lovers visit her together or if they are repeatable, thanks again,It doesn't matter if they are spoilers

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
P and P stopped posting, stopped talking about the update and since posting about mike he hasn't put anything else ........ it's crazy

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
out of curiosity would you guys mind if they added beast content to the game?
Bestiality is always a dangerous theme. Patreon doesn't accept it (even if you can go around this obstacle easily) and then there are all the discussions, like ntr. I think P&P said they'll never add this tag to the game and if I recall correctly, people on this thread are against it (if if at this point, with all these Fred's scenes I would like to see it).
If you like that tag I recommend you Man's best friend, Lida's adventure, A weekend with Jeff's father and soon The office wife.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Bestiality is always a dangerous theme. Patreon doesn't accept it (even if you can go around this obstacle easily) and then there are all the discussions, like ntr. I think P&P said they'll never add this tag to the game and if I recall correctly, people on this thread are against it (if if at this point, with all these Fred's scenes I would like to see it).
If you like that tag I recommend you Man's best friend, Lida's adventure, A weekend with Jeff's father and soon The office wife.
too few of those type games. MBF Dev has put that game on hold (personal issues) Lida's adventures gets an update once a year seems like, and while A Weekend with Jeff's Father is a really good game, the human schlong on the dog really waters it down for me. The office wife i'm hoping comes through, but that game is also on Patreon so we will see.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes