cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Didn’t the lumberjacks dp her? The birthday dream was close to a gangbang, I want to see her biker bar gangbang without him closing the bar whoever is there can watch or join in maybe Nicole pops in & tries to compete with Lilly
Yeah they did but since it was a dream it doesn't really count to me, I'd want her to willingly get into a gangbang while awake

Reactions: GateC.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Is it just me or does Lily look a bit slimmer after going to the gym and getting her body to 50%?
It might be an illusion but I agree she is more voluptuously fit compared to fat unfit sort of :ROFLMAO:. But it could also be that the render quality is better today (and higher res) compared to the early days of the game.

duytan

Jun 11, 2018
Is it just me or does Lily look a bit slimmer after going to the gym and getting her body to 50%?
i suggestion after next update you can make lily after fuck fred ,lily sleep with fred in his bed or lily bed until morning.B/C they a real couple i think so
Thank you P&P for make this perfect game in the world , i love lily and her adventure very much
Sorry for my bad English pls take care of yourself
Love all

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
i suggestion after next update you can make lily after fuck fred ,lily sleep with fred in his bed or lily bed until morning.B/C they a real couple i think so
Thank you P&P for make this perfect game in the world , i love lily and her adventure very much
Sorry for my bad English pls take care of yourself
Love all
completely agree they need to sleep in the same bed now that they are fake "married"- she should take her place in Fred's "squeaky" bed :ROFLMAO:
I think this would be a good solution: she is Fred's during night and she can explore other men/women during the day - great life balance for Lily! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Latex224 and GateC.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Have i run out of story? i got to the bit where Nick can see them cheating but chose to keep them safe(i have a save just before so can get them caught if need be) Nick goes to the cabin and i can't watch TV to sleep. Is that all there is for now?

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The end Of v1. 6 Was Friday. That is, the beginning of v1. 7 should be Saturday and the calendar says that the first day of v1. 7 is still Friday What is this error! How can it be Friday if a new game day starts that is Saturday ! This is Mistake #1 ! On the first day of v1. 7, there are only 2 scenes 1) A short scene where Nick is checked for a fake mirror 2) A scene of Lily in the Pool. Lily still has 50% of the energy, but nothing else can be done from the scenes, for example, so that Lily can go to a fitness club. The second game day of Lily v1. 7 by logic should be the day of the week SUNDAY and again the error THE PLACE of resurrection begins MONDAY Where is SUNDAY Lily that the whole day slept without getting up ??? Or just [P and P] Inattentive to their game and their plot ???

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
[P and P] You have 2 Errors in the v1.7 update 1) The first day of v1. 7 should logically be Saturday since the end of v1.6 was Friday and you have the first day of v1.7 AGAIN Friday. And error #2) Logically, the second day of v1. 7 IS SUNDAY and not MONDAY. And according to the logic of the update v1. 7 it turns out. v1. 7 The first game day is FRIDAY and the second game day is MONDAY is not logical as you will not look. That is, Friday and we skip 2 days - Saturday and Sunday.

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
Does any patreon know the release estimate for the next update from the developer?
has P and P already commented something like that?
Thanks

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
5 years ago, the update came out once a month, then once every 2-3 months, now every six months and it is asked for what, the cat cried the content, the game is outdated compared to the current ones, the plot does not develop at all, there was hope in the plot for a fawn relationship with Fred, but the author shit here too, making a disgusting solution to the hypnosis problem. Previously, the game was top without any competitors, the authors reached the peak and do not know what to do with it, you can see how tired they are of their brainchild.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes