Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Didn't P and P comment on the short update? Anybody know ?
Or considering the date for the next update .........
yes they did or rather the time it took:

A quote from a P and P post on Patreon about a 12 days ago in response to a Patron who was pointing out the release is later than usual (part of a longer conversation of back and forth):
One Patron: "...That's true, the wait always pay off in the end. but it's been almost 6 months now so we're getting pretty inpatient... "
P and P: " I agree, it took us a bit more time than we've expected. We're searching a way (more people) to speed things up. The quality tho, will be always the same. That is the only thing that can not be changed, even if we want to... " (y)

so there it is.

death48

Mar 29, 2019
guide is posted in OP (page 1) but I pasted in the link here too: Mega

remind me what game day are you on? is it after Lily picked up the dress (at Juliet's) for the evening business dinner?
if so the next step is to put on a bathrobe and take a bath.
from page 65 in the guide.
"
Nick tells her that he will be staying at the cabin for a few days, that John will be driving him there at 10pm, and that he is hoping to see her before he must leave. She does not yet know how long the dinner is…

She goes upstairs, have a bath and gets ready for the dinner.

Make sure you Save (#35) before she goes out of the house. The scene is automatic from here on. It’s long before you get control over her again and can save next time (you will have to make several choices before you can save, so really do save now inside the house before exiting!).

NOTE: It looks like the mirror is implemented now from v1.3 onwards so check her out in the V-dress.

7th scene Dinner- 50% stamina

Walk her out of the house, follow the dialog and the story. A new path is being reveled and you need to make some decisions.
"
continue on page 66 in the guide.
how do you get that scenes of your image down your coment... is not in the game those scenes wtf

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
1.7 walkthrough is thus: Go to pool guy if you did all his scenes sleep then it'll be monday. go to work and choose "chill" as option you'll get photo shoot quest, after doing it go to gym, after that go home...
Thank you! But where does Lily work?

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I really like this game... I have posted (long time ago) that what I liked most about this game is that Lily had the power to CHOOSE. That is the best.
One of the few things I don't like is that (lately) the game has focused too much on the old crap Fred. (It's just my personal taste) Anyway... I repeat... the good thing is what Lily still can choose.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
how do you get that scenes of your image down your coment... is not in the game those scenes wtf
read the guide I posted the link to (also posted on OP).
gif 1 is from scene: 3, day: Day 23 Monday (page 80 in guide)
gif 2 is from scene: 2, day: Day 31 Tuesday (page 91 in guide)

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
anyone have a save thats before lilys husband finds out thats shes cheating on him through the one sided mirror? i cant seem to find that save

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wow Lilly looked smoking hot at that photo shoot, her hair was longer & different makeup.
Also what the fuck happened to Nichole. & her hubby? Did they get covid & there Im in the hospital? It doesn’t let you go to her house or strip club she works at! Lilly & Nichole need to have a stripping competition & bj contest who can make the most guys cum, maybe at a gloryhole & when’s Fred’s ticker gonna give out

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes