FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
It would be better if [P and P] spent time developing Lily of the Valley ! Previously, updates for Lily of the Valley were released more often and now 1 update in six months. And the fact that [P and P] are wasting time for their SECOND game is a mistake for [P and P].

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
[P and P] Please focus on the release of the Lily of the Valley update ! Subscribers want you to continue releasing updates for Lily of the Valley. Requests for [P and P].
1) [P and P] Make updates for Lily of the Valley more often than once every six months at least release updates as you did before.
2) [P and P] Don't get distracted from your MAIN game. The world of Lily should be updated and developed :).
3) EXPRESSING YOUR OPINION: All subscribers well, at least most subscribers are definitely waiting for the update for Lily of the Valley !

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Finding out things for yourself is okay but having to go through every possible thing to do each day to find the right trigger... I guess it'd feel different if playing from start to finish but when trying to get "new content" it just felt a bit silly...

I used that guide when making my Ren'Py port so hopefully I didn't miss anything :D. I also IIRC combed over code to see if anything was left after initial version I ported on... I cut and paste from the RPGM json files to my renpy files (after heavy prepping) then look for any long lengths of coding left over that I might have missed in my playthrough (That is how I tend to do it) (there are a lot of small random npc interactions I don't bother with in most rpgms...)

I'm slowly getting better at Ren'PY coding :D

Usually this type of approach works if the game is designed around it, so the "exploration" element will have some sort of logical approach, it's like how in BoTW you go to a tower, use your binoculaurs to find interesting places on the map, and beyond that the player will often get little clues about non-obvious areas by either talking to ppl, or reading shit, either way there's a method to the whole thing(The Architect's Goons Raid her actually does a good job with this), this game does not seem to follow that at all, lol.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
sorry to hear that - your choice though. You do play for free if you're not a Patron so...
I was a patron until 1.5, but decided to quit because of the constant delays, same scenes over and over with no diversity. Some of the dialogue was very funny and that's why I became a patron in the first place, but now I am getting bored of the same thing.

Jul 26, 2018
1.7 walkthrough is thus: Go to pool guy if you did all his scenes sleep then it'll be monday. go to work and choose "chill" as option you'll get photo shoot quest, after doing it go to gym, after that go home...
I did that but after i choose "chill" at work nothing happened just text saying she is done at work

May 24, 2020
Can someone please help? I just started playing the game and am still trying to find my way around, i made it to the 1st weekend where she wants to go and see a doc where do I find him. I have been all over the map tried all the doors and streets and nothing, no flashing starts no nothing and when she went to work the game froze.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I was a patron until 1.5, but decided to quit because of the constant delays, same scenes over and over with no diversity. Some of the dialogue was very funny and that's why I became a patron in the first place, but now I am getting bored of the same thing.
I've been a Patron for years and still am. It took too long time to do v1.7, but there are so many other games to play so I can live with it. However, I would like them to scale up their dev team so that can do both LotV and their NEW game because 6 months is too long for most people. I think the main problem with the pace is that you kind of forget and loose track of the whole story. if they were faster it would have a better flow to it and it would feel less like the "same thing". I mean there are so many story threads that have not been updated for a long time that you kind of have forgotten about those characters and path, e.g. Where did Mike go? Where did the biker bar thread go? Where did the Mrs. Clarkson path go? (not major thing for me but still - need at least closure) and so on.

I too love the dialogue it's like almost half the game for me, it is so clever and witty. I mean just take the dialogue in the gym as an example, It's just hilarious :ROFLMAO:

I'm gonna see this one through and support until it's 100% complete, come hell or high water. P and P maybe slow but in the end they do deliver and in my view most releases are fucking excellent!

Besides I want to see how it ends:

1) Do Fred and Lily get a baby? or at least a prego where Lily does not know who the father is :ROFLMAO: not a big deal fro me but it would be a fun end
2) Is there a real path for Nick and Lily? Does Lily divorce Nick or is he going to be a unknowing cuck?
3) Do Lily and Mike get it together? this thread is not updated for a very long time...
4) Where do the "Business Women" Lily track go. Will she sleep her way to the top at Castor, and what are the another twists to that path? what about Lola, boss, nerds etc
5) where do all the other key threads go? Biker bar, painter, photographer, gym, the good doctor, the café owner, the red necks and the cabin, library boy(s), the list goes on and on...

I really want to know how it all ends!

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Can someone please help? I just started playing the game and am still trying to find my way around, i made it to the 1st weekend where she wants to go and see a doc where do I find him. I have been all over the map tried all the doors and streets and nothing, no flashing starts no nothing and when she went to work the game froze.
try the guide posted on OP and again here:

read page 21 to be specific.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
it should be in hospital iirc... but think she must be wearing casual clothing? been a while... maybe someone else recalls better :D

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I did that but after i choose "chill" at work nothing happened just text saying she is done at work
you might need to use his save if you haven't done everything from previous days? I had issue with my save not firing pool scene :/

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
Didn't P and P comment on the short update? Anybody know ?
Or considering the date for the next update .........

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes