JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
?! the android release post?!
That was the wrong post I pointed you toward. I can't find it now. Basically day one you go to the guy with the pool. That evening you can work at the bar again.
The next work day you chill at work Then do the photo shoot. Then go to the gym. Go home. She has a battle of wills with Fred which she wins.

Emors

Apr 22, 2018
so very disappointing im glad im not a patron anymore it was literally a scene per month
I am totally with you. 2 months ago I canceled my membership there because I thought there is no more update.
Okay now there is one but it is really small for this duration.

where is the galery room?
In the bedroom by the bookshelf
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Any walkthrough for this update? I've got the poolguy scene, but where to go after that? Didn't play this game for ages and kinda forgot how it works. Are there any clues what step to take next or something?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
That reminds me I should add a start any day feature to my remake of this...
did they sleep a long time? 1.6 the go to sleep on Friday... wake up and calendar told me it was Sunday hmmm
I don't even recall where she works or anything been so long lol :D
and my save game fires first event but not following events sweet... thankfully he includes a save...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pogo123 and Echbert

Chesuss

Apr 5, 2020
Hi Guys,
is there any possibility to get compressed v1.6 download again?
i missed it and the link is not active anymore.
but scenes room is not updated with old scenes in v1.7

thank you for your help!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
This game is broken i can't save a game and when i try it shows up but when i try and load nothing is there.
Sounds more like a read and writing problem in Windows than a broken game.
I often have RPGM games crap out on me like that when I am playing with a save editor and one of the save directory files get screwed up :/

Forgot how directionless this game is, have no quest pointer and she isn't even saying whereshe should be going... just hobbling around trying to get one of the new scenes is silly... got pool one, went to gym no new scene hmmm lol going to have to open in RPG maker and try to make sense of this haha

Reactions: SinnedBad

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Does anyone have the new gallery code? An NO the code in the OP does not unlock new content in the gallery
at quick glance... I don't see the scene in the coding so maybe he hasn't updated the gallery... would of been nice to easily see what new images was in there lol

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Anyone a patreon of his just curious if he gave out hint of what to do to fire screens, after following code i realized one MUST choose "chill" on work day to get the Photo scene to fire and it activates gym (i assume fred also with those/after...) butseems odd to have to expect you to choose "chill" or you'll be in infinite day loop lol... ... yep fired's switch is activated upon end of gym scene :D

So walkthrough for v1.7 Sunday go to pool guys place for swim if you did all his prev scenes. then next day go to work at castor and choose "chill" then gym then home :D

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe77
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes