Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Well, I didn't play this version yet , but: 1. Lilly at gym , well another scene with well fit guys , just like in real life , all the women dream about that , so fucking a steroids addicted douchebag is lame . 2 . Pool party , another rich guy gets everything , just like in real life , annoying ... 3.Photoshop, another scene with a photographer, just like millions of women before fucked the photographer , annoying as fuck. At least we have Fred on this update.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley 1.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
sorry but I'm lost! in update 1.7 after i had sex with fred in the bathtub, i slept, went to work and looked after the vegetable garden then what should i do? E 'evening in bed he does not go there and there is no one at home

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lily of the Valley [v1.7] P and P

Original Size Win: 4.07 GB

Compressed Size Win: 614 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
Completely disappointed with the update expected, at least 01 end in some scene, now 3 scenes only .... for the love of god

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
Now we hope to know if another update will take another 6 months or we will have more frequent ones .....

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
What a great update, and what a sadness that now you will have to wait again for a very long time = ( Well, nothing can be done! Beautiful things take time to implement. Thank you (P and P) you are the best :)

Reactions: Gr8Dumper
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes