jk11

May 16, 2017
any hint what to do at the beginning of this update? it's week-end so she doesn't need to work, so what should she do?

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I consider every Lily update the last one at this point. It's evident there's project fatigue after being in "dev" nearly 5 years now along with no discernable storyline push or direction. This update was small with 3 scenes, 350 renders that doesn't make up for the 6 month release hiatus (I don't even bother with the minute count, that's a laugh). This game had a lot more potential with the proper TLC. Oh well, see you all in October.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I consider every Lily update the last one at this point. It's evident there's project fatigue after being in "dev" nearly 5 years now along with no discernable storyline push or direction. This update was small with 3 scenes, 350 renders that doesn't make up for the 6 month release hiatus (I don't even bother with the minute count, that's a laugh). This game had a lot more potential with the proper TLC. Oh well, see you all in October.
Don't forget that they are working on a second game at the same time. So probably they spend more time creating renders for their next game (stockpilling content) than working on Lilly. We could say during the last 6 months they worked 3 months on Lilly and another 3 months on their new game. However, it is pure speculation from my side.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Don't forget that they are working on a second game at the same time. So probably they spend more time creating renders for their next game (stockpilling content) than working on Lilly. We could say during the last 6 months they worked 3 months on Lilly and another 3 months on their new game. However, it is pure speculation from my side.
yeah thats true and its great you pointd that out! but its still sad that the update was quite small and lily gets less and less attention for a new game which might look good, but it seems you don't play a lily or a lily-like female mc... which bothers me personally quite a lot :cry:

but i am still thankful they keep updating this game for years and that they are kind and passionate devs. :giggle:

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Not to be a dick here, but this feels somewhat milky.
Is there any timeline in regards to when this will be finished or does it follow the "churn out small updates over long periods of time to keep the money going"-strategy?

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
In the gym I was hoping for more action, especially whe I saw the repairman. He gave Lily his ticket so in the next update we'll see more with him or at least I hope so.

Dec 15, 2020
I dont know how true that is but this game was great 5 years ago on kickass before one of the P's left and the guy who was left clearly wasn't the talented one. I am always surprised to see it pop up again.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I dont know how true that is but this game was great 5 years ago on kickass before one of the P's left and the guy who was left clearly wasn't the talented one. I am always surprised to see it pop up again.
Wait?? I thought the writer left and not on the PPs.

alisida

May 12, 2018
Rubbish update. The game looks outdated especially in comparison to new games. Devs taking ages to put pile of rubbish together and call it a scene ( talking about the gym "scene" ) Must be mad to be a patron....

Reactions: LarryF and mikh85

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
The worst update ever ! Do not use your previous saves , didnt work ! U got a sex scene with Fred...after Lilly wears a lowsy outfit ...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes