ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
5 years ago, the update came out once a month, then once every 2-3 months, now every six months and it is asked for what, the cat cried the content, the game is outdated compared to the current ones, the plot does not develop at all, there was hope in the plot for a fawn relationship with Fred, but the author shit here too, making a disgusting solution to the hypnosis problem. Previously, the game was top without any competitors, the authors reached the peak and do not know what to do with it, you can see how tired they are of their brainchild.
true :(

nrg944

Dec 11, 2019
What games do you recommend, preference better than Lily , wich is dificult.

Last edited:

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
What games do you recommend, preference better than Lily , wich is dificult.
Not at all, there's quite a few games with better mechanics, better story telling and better renders. Similar to this one you have Anna Exciting Affection.

With a female protagonist the best you have around are:
Jessica O'Neill Hard News
Good Girl Gone Bad & Our Red String (this last one has both female and male protagonist)

Then there's a few interesting ones like:
Lust Campus
Noemi's Toscana Rebirth & Agent of Heels

With Male Protagonist I can recomend you these:
The Warrior's Heart
Being a DIK
City of Broken Dreamer's
Long Story Short

Some of developper's of the games I mentioned have other games on the site, usually on the main post there's links to their other games. You might want to check it out in case you like them. There's a few more I could mention, but let's leave it at that for now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Not at all, there's quite a few games with better mechanics, better story telling and better renders. Similar to this one you have Anna Exciting Affection.

With a female protagonist the best you have around are:
Jessica O'Neill Hard News
Good Girl Gone Bad & Our Red String (this last one has both female and male protagonist)

Then there's a few interesting ones like:
Lust Campus
Noemi's Toscana Rebirth & Agent of Heels

With Male Protagonist I can recomend you these:
The Warrior's Heart
Being a DIK
City of Broken Dreamer's
Long Story Short

Some of developper's of the games I mentioned have other games on the site, usually on the main post there's links to their other games. You might want to check it out in case you like them. There's a few more I could mention, but let's leave it at that for now.
Nice list, I would also add for female protagonist/multiple protagonist
Office Wife
Project Myriam
Torrid Tales
Fashion Business
My wife’s a star
Special request
Deliverance

Reactions: pleaseletme

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1616285463416.png

Unlocked

Hi guys, we've been very busy lately with all the stuff we've been working on, so please forgive us it's been a while since our last post. So, let's start with what's already done.
As you can guess, the first scene in V.1.8, which is by the way completely done, is a scene with Mike. After Lily accidentally notices something strange taking place on the roof of the building she decides to go there and check what's going on. When she realizes what's happening, instead of sorting things out, she makes everything more complicated. But, that's just the beginning, the real consequences are yet to come, and they are going to be much greater than it might initially look...
Next on our list is starting to build events that will consist of many parts, or more days in the game that will build up progressively. It is about characters Lily has had some "history" with, which, depending on her mood, she will be able to visit. Those short scenes, or events, will structurally differ from main scenes in scope and complexity of story required to achieve the desired "goal".
As far as the new game is concerned, we have some very good news as well. We are currently working on completing the relationship system. We've been experimenting with many things to perfect the system and achieve the required quality level, and we are extremely happy with the results, as we are sure you'll be too. We are very close to finishing the pipeline, which we will talk about in one of our next posts.
Thank you very much for supporting our work, and our dream to make this our daily job some day. And I know, with all the passion we have for it, and with our goal to become bigger and quicker, and with you who are with us all the way, it is only a question of time when that dream will become reality. Thank you once again.
Yours,
P'n'P

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
View attachment 1095060

Unlocked

Hi guys, we've been very busy lately with all the stuff we've been working on, so please forgive us it's been a while since our last post. So, let's start with what's already done.
As you can guess, the first scene in V.1.8, which is by the way completely done, is a scene with Mike. After Lily accidentally notices something strange taking place on the roof of the building she decides to go there and check what's going on. When she realizes what's happening, instead of sorting things out, she makes everything more complicated. But, that's just the beginning, the real consequences are yet to come, and they are going to be much greater than it might initially look...
Next on our list is starting to build events that will consist of many parts, or more days in the game that will build up progressively. It is about characters Lily has had some "history" with, which, depending on her mood, she will be able to visit. Those short scenes, or events, will structurally differ from main scenes in scope and complexity of story required to achieve the desired "goal".
As far as the new game is concerned, we have some very good news as well. We are currently working on completing the relationship system. We've been experimenting with many things to perfect the system and achieve the required quality level, and we are extremely happy with the results, as we are sure you'll be too. We are very close to finishing the pipeline, which we will talk about in one of our next posts.
Thank you very much for supporting our work, and our dream to make this our daily job some day. And I know, with all the passion we have for it, and with our goal to become bigger and quicker, and with you who are with us all the way, it is only a question of time when that dream will become reality. Thank you once again.
Yours,
P'n'P
notice the box with paper tissues :ROFLMAO: Mike got caught :ROFLMAO:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1095060

Unlocked

Yours,
P'n'P
Thank you 4 sharing with us Raminita :)

Reactions: Ed Hardy_32

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
View attachment 1095060

Unlocked

Yours,
P'n'P
My God ! so the scenes that we had specific patreons was some kind of spoiler for the next updates will be
when will it be released ........
THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1095060

Unlocked

Yours,
P'n'P
They confirmed that the delay with the updates was their new game. : ( Personally, I'm here for updates to Lily of the Valley, and I'm not really interested in their new game. Especially after their new game became the #1 reason for delaying new updates for Lily of the Valley.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Tbh I am interested in the main game rather than the new game which doesn't look appealing, lotv can only get better.

Reactions: FMag
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes