ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
View attachment 1149612

Unlocked

What's up fellas, we hope you're all doing well.
In our previous post we spoke about Mike, and how something will happen that will be just the beginning of the complications that'll follow. Those complications are connected with our next scene from V1.8. when Lily asks Jack for a favor. And we all know that a favor is repaid with another favor which will further complicate things for Lily. The scene is characterized by the brand of humor you're already familiar with, hot teasing until the scene unwraps completely, and finally, the main course.
What else is new?
For all the fans that have been asking about the progress of the new game that we've been working on, we want to let you know that we have recently finished implementing the UI system. And, my god does it look great! In one of our coming posts we will make a video from the gameplay, which already exists by the way, where we will, among other things, show the UI that we are extremely happy with.
There's nothing left to say now but to thank you for your unwavering support, and for believing in us and the games we are making for you guys. Thank you once again!
Cheers ,
Yours,
P'n'P
Too much show !!

We appreciate your post more and following the P and P more or less then almost every 18th or 20th of each month will you post any news? last month it was like that too

I can't stand him talking about this new game anymore. It's a post from Lily and a phrase from the new game.
I can't wait to see if Patreon wants the new game to be so good and successful, then finish it, Lily, put all the scenes he has done and make up an end to the story because he only knows how to talk about this new fuck game!

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
What else is new?
For all the fans that have been asking about the progress of the new game that we've been working on, we want to let you know that we have recently finished implementing the UI system. And, my god does it look great! In one of our coming posts we will make a video from the gameplay, which already exists by the way, where we will, among other things, show the UI that we are extremely happy with.
There's nothing left to say now but to thank you for your unwavering support, and for believing in us and the games we are making for you guys. Thank you once again!
Cheers ,
Yours,
P'n'P
That's what I'm talking about. P'n'P, you're sick of mentioning your new game :( (n)(n) (n):mad:! It would be better to think about your Patron and how to make new updates for Lily of the Valley. P'n'P still probably do not understand that most of the Patron and fans are waiting for new updates exactly for Lily of the Valley.
WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR NEW ADVENTURES FOR LILY :love:(y)(y)(y).

Last edited:

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
Does anyone have the P and P discord, or group? I remember there was a link but I can't find it

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Anyone knows how to skip a day :/
you really can't skip a day by pressing a button or so.
To skip a day you basically have to:
  • work at Castor at 100% stamina (in V-dress)
  • do gardening at 75% stamina (in casual cloths)
  • go to the Gym at 75% on Wednesdays (and Fridays)
  • have a bath at 50% stamina (in Bathrobe)
  • watch TV at 25% stamina
  • go to bed at 0% stamina

iguanoide

Jun 5, 2017
I have an issue with the TV, it doesn't have the spark thing and can't interact with it... That means I can't go to sleep

Newheretoo

May 21, 2020
RIP Lily, you will be missed. :(

Stupid P&P for putting their focus on another game that looks so bad (in comparison to Lily) in many ways.
Shame on you!

Edit: Sorry for my rude behaviour, but Lily was the first game I played which also made me a F95 games fan.
I'm so displeased with the downgrading overall quality of this game over the last 12+ months.

Reactions: Jortomg

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
RIP Lily, you will be missed. :(

Stupid P&P for putting their focus on another game that looks so bad (in comparison to Lily) in many ways.
Shame on you!

Edit: Sorry for my rude behaviour, but Lily was the first game I played which also made me a F95 games fan.
I'm so displeased with the downgrading overall quality of this game over the last 12+ months.
I think the quality of LotV is still there BUT the release schedule has slowed to basically 6 months between release now...
And as you wrote it's likely because they are also working on the new game in parallel.
What they should do is to have a bigger dev team (or two teams): one for LotV and one for the new, so they can do both.
LotV was also the first game that really stuck with me and was worth while. The story and render quality was awesome already then! Still have faith that PandP will do the right thing!

as IRL, if you are trying to do too many things you don't get anything done.

Reactions: slutpaula23
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes