hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
he is active on the umlf forum... he said 3 days ago that they are doing somethign new to the game, like the gifts they made that in my opinion are awesome...

Tenten

Aug 22, 2016
Do you guys have a save just after the massage part?
I don't know why but I can't get out of the cabin.

jimmys

Oct 10, 2016
Well with recent events regarding the "impure case" i think that its clear that everyone who gets paid around 2500+ per month must not be trustworthy. By the time someone is on v0.2 and gets paid around 800-1000 its pretty clear that 2500 is enough to hire an assistant so u deliver on time. I enjoyed a couple of games, patron for some time but with every delay patrons are more, why? We waited 2 months for lily's v0.4 and 2 months now for v0.5? come on guys and pandp said its only one day. Not the hater here, just saying that maybe devs finding the space and dont deliver on time. Im not getting that much money on my job but i MUST deliver on time... Still im looking forward for v0.5 its a good game but......

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016
Do you guys have a save just after the massage part?
I don't know why but I can't get out of the cabin.
i have this 2 ,the first is before going to cabin (buying the cloth) ,the second is before going to the work(begin of the update v0.4)

Reactions: Tenten

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@jimmys
Yes, he said it will be only one day but he also said that there will be 10 animation which is higher than previous update(v0.4).
In general,
I don't think he is similar with impure. Because he is active.. At least on ULMF. Also (IMO) his game is far far far away from impure's in terms of quality, story, game mechanics etc.

jimmys

Oct 10, 2016
MWeb that is correct you said, i agree with you. I wanted to point out that when u start making 2000$+ per month you should consider to hire an assistant or something if you want to do your job correct. That maybe cut u off some salary but u keep your "clients" happy. About the game i said already that is a good game so far and personally im optimistic about 0.5...

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
im already expecting the usual patreon behavior... dealying the new update for the next month

Reactions: Muff Diver

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Nah... They're still active on Patreon and plan to release the next update for their patrons someday this week.

jimmys

Oct 10, 2016
Yes but it still is about the sane time as before with one month delay and one day only playable, well we will see if it is indeed this week or next month...

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Compared to Impure they are giving info about this game, even on ULMF forum one of the person who helps with the game responded on the forum.
I prefer to wait a bit longer & knowing that it's coming then , waiting and knowing nothing.
Last post of them was 13 Oct , it's patreon only so i coudn't read it.
But I believe that they will deliver a update of the game pretty soon :)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes