• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
.02 released april 24th
.03 released june 25th
.04 released august 30th
And .05 should release any day now according to them, so it seems 2 months between releases is the norm for them and this looks to be one of their biggest releases yet. So far they've released it a few days before the new billing cycle with .04 being 1 day, so I dont think this is anything like Impure, milking his patreons. I would reserve my judgement until after it's released, they've made it sound like they were going back and fixing things and maybe even adding more events from previous days.

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
While it's a bit disappointing that 0.5 isn't out yet, I won't quite put P and P at the top of the Patreon scalpers list yet.

IMO that honor still goes to the Tales in Tainted Space guys. They're pulling $25k p/m, and while they do release a couple of updates per month, those updates are so minuscule in scope and content that it boggles the mind how people can think that the work being put into the game is worth the money these guys are taking in every month.

Last edited:

Bob123

Oct 23, 2016
I don't really know where to post this one, but it contains a lot of different games ;)

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Anyone have working save in 0.5? All of my old ones from 0.4 bug the game and u cant progress further :(

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Panp sent a msg 6m ago saying they will upload a new version fixing a bug...

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Panp sent a msg 6m ago saying they will upload a new version fixing a bug...
yes they said
P and P
We found the damn bug! Reuploading it right now!

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I don't really know where to post this one, but it contains a lot of different games ;)
I think that site is just a rip-off of 4chan

Waiting for the bug-fixed version ^.^

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes