Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
hmm not sure then, see it when the new bugfixed version of game comes out if you still have the problem or not

Hikkes

Aug 28, 2016
i know. i got to see 1 ending for this version ( 1 scene before game say wait for next version). Bug is preventing me to see the others. Get frozen.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
You can use v0.4's folders. It works fine for me. Nice day.
Not true if you follow Fred to Nathan's house. Work around to prevent the game crashing there: copy one of the soundfiles from BGM\Music to Nathan's music.
Easier work around: wait till fixed version!

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
well i finished the game and no bugs for me xd.. btw did someone managed to get the scene with fred at the window and her husband watching?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Guys, just wait for the fixed version...it's useless to complain for bugs now, while the devs are uploading a fixed version already...

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Not true if you follow Fred to Nathan's house. Work around to prevent the game crashing there: copy one of the soundfiles from BGM\Music to Nathan's music.
Easier work around: wait till fixed version!
Yes you are right. Just happened to me. It is happening because v0.4 does not have the v0.5's Audios, some events may give error. Like Nathan's. But still you can see a couple of events.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
well i finished the game and no bugs for me xd.. btw did someone managed to get the scene with fred at the window and her husband watching?
Yeah. The only thing you have to do is go to Nathan's house when you have get control of Nick, on the way to Nicole (not the way back). If you mean you can't access it because of a bug, don't know what to tell you, worked fine for me.

Reactions: Bob123

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Guys I was wondering if you can work in the bar in this update, is there a new bar scene? and if there is that scene, could someone give me a save for it as I'm completely lost in my saves folder ><

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Guys I was wondering if you can work in the bar in this update, is there a new bar scene? and if there is that scene, could someone give me a save for it as I'm completely lost in my saves folder ><

U have to work there on the last version to get the new scene.. use this save..

Reactions: JQuiche
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes