hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah. The only thing you have to do is go to Nathan's house when you have get control of Nick, on the way to Nicole (not the way back). If you mean you can't access it because of a bug, don't know what to tell you, worked fine for me.
Thanks.i was thinking to test that later xd..

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Thanks but might wait for updated fixed version
Source:

***Edit***
The update have one more bug. You'll not be able to see first two scenes. [rick and mike] but you can finish the game without problem. I'll fix that in a few hours. I need some sleep right now.

We finally made it!
Before you start playing v0.5, you should know that a lot of things are going to depend on the choices you made in past.
For example, you won't see all the scenes now if you didn't see the cinema scene in past. Etc...
The same goes for the rest of it. Pay special attention if you played V.03 or V0.4 two or three times, because you might have saved the game in the wrong choice.
Why are we telling you this? Because, one day, you'll be able to finish the game even if you don't make any sin, and the end is going to be quite different from the end of the game in which she cheated.
The following has been made in this update:
108 cg's.
11 animations with 140 renders.
"Walking animations" contains 144 renders. [Beta.]
The tile sets in central map have been changed.
The interior tile sets have been changed in some places.
8 new scenes, one of which contains a hidden scene, have been added. You'll have to play the update at least twice in order to see everything. Etc..

Reactions: KiresTheOne

slavisha

Aug 5, 2016
Yes you are right. Just happened to me. It is happening because v0.4 does not have the v0.5's Audios, some events may give error. Like Nathan's. But still you can see a couple of events.
Could you explain what to do to make it work?I have BGM file but no Music or Nathan's music files.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The save file i sent here worked perfectly.. i saw all the new events(I extracted the pics to make sure)....

jimmys

Oct 10, 2016
SOLUTION!!! For nathan's audio you can fix that quite easily. If you copy-paste your 0.4 audio folder in your 0.5v folders you will be still missing the *nathan's music* audio folder. To fix (bypass) that missing file do the following..... copy-paste any of the existing audio files (not cut, copy!) on your desktop, so you have the file lets say *Serenity* both on your desktop and in the audio folder on v0.5. -> Rename the copied audio file on your desktop and name it from *serenity* to * Nathan's music * put that file in your v0.5 audio folder. It will work perfectly and unlock the scene without the error, the difference will be that you wont hear the audio but who cares about audio ;) Expect to hear if that worked guys....

jimmys

Oct 10, 2016
I can share a review - spoiler for the game, but i think i will put later cause dont want to spoil the fun to those that didnt played yet, hope the SOLUTION i post before helped you guys play the game.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
No, but please tell how if/when you do!!
You look at the window (don't start any scene), later you must go to Nicole, and when you return to the house to find Lily start the "flashback scene" and in this scene you'll see Nick that watch his dad fucking.... a girl!!! :)

Reactions: Bob123

slavisha

Aug 5, 2016
SOLUTION!!! For nathan's audio you can fix that quite easily. If you copy-paste your 0.4 audio folder in your 0.5v folders you will be still missing the *nathan's music* audio folder. To fix (bypass) that missing file do the following..... copy-paste any of the existing audio files (not cut, copy!) on your desktop, so you have the file lets say *Serenity* both on your desktop and in the audio folder on v0.5. -> Rename the copied audio file on your desktop and name it from *serenity* to * Nathan's music * put that file in your v0.5 audio folder. It will work perfectly and unlock the scene without the error, the difference will be that you wont hear the audio but who cares about audio ;) Expect to hear if that worked guys....
Thanks..now works fine

ucla9

Aug 5, 2016
how do u get massage stuff, i cant go to them over the day (work and park) and over the night they are closing?

Striker

Sep 24, 2016
dno if someone have already sent you working save file for nathan scene + window, but this work for me atleast..

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Worked fine for me, you might have to visit the massage parlour before working at the bar though. You also need at least 60 bucks.

ucla9

Aug 5, 2016
Worked fine for me, you might have to visit the massage parlour before working at the bar though. You also need at least 60 bucks.
I did and they are closing and btw i have 105$. But i didnt get massage in previus part so that might be a problem.

D

Deleted member 1742

Does anyone have the new ''bugged'' version? The link is dead.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Does anyone have the new ''bugged'' version? The link is dead.
You, will just like the most of us need to wait until P&P get up again, when you read his Edit post he said he was going to sleep.
So we will need to wait until he/they gets up ;)

Josipt3

Sep 8, 2016
comfirmed you are able to leave your home from the beginning. Posting fixed version in Op. Thanks @mstones83 for link
There is bug after she returns from psychiatrist with taxi.She says she needs to go to the bathroom quickly, when she gets to the bathroom the game freezes.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
lol i guess at least we can leave the home guess another bugfix is due

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes