Aug 18, 2016

This is a save file from the end of version 0.4
It can play the 0.5 on mine ;)
I believe this 1 is still active try this 1

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I switched my saves from 0.4 to 0.5 and back. That worked. They've changed quite a few things between each version and I think they forgot to adjust teleporting and tracking.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks mate before posting does this fix the Bug- There is bug after she returns from psychiatrist with taxi.She says she needs to go to the bathroom quickly, when she gets to the bathroom the game freezes.

Bob123

Oct 23, 2016
Thanks mate before posting does this fix the Bug- There is bug after she returns from psychiatrist with taxi.She says she needs to go to the bathroom quickly, when she gets to the bathroom the game freezes.
I haven't played it through yet unfortunately! - I think there is a save from after on it if it doesn't ;)

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
so i used the save file to bypass the "returning from the psychologist and going in the public toilet bug," and then i played until there was a another bug. so the next bug is after a new scene where you and your husband go to the park, there's a new public toilet scene, then after, you return home, when you enter the door, you can't move anywhere, the menu works and you can save and exit the game to load in, but no matter what you can't move. So i think it's not playable unless you skip all this, and use the 0.4 end game save, but who knows what else you're gonna miss. I think i'm gonna wait for a new 0.5 fix

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
Im stuck after park scene, lily want to stay outside n nick go home, when i go home, lily suddenly turn left, n cant move

Reactions: Max Manoj

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Ok, I have to ask... What is this about a bug after leaving the psychologist? There isn't any new scene in there in this version, so just don't go there.

As for a bug after the park, I guess it happens if you go to the house even after Lily says she wants to spend her time outside? Just go to the massage center (there's a scene there) and after that go to the bar to work there (more scene, but you need to have worked there in the previous version).

I didn't encounter any bug playing the new version and got all the new scenes.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
I try play from start again, i m stuck after meet psychologist, in park wc

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's a save file for right after the shrink scene. I copied the save file and pasted into 0.4 folder then used 0.4 version to bypass the bug. Saved it, copied it and then pasted back into 0.5 folder. Here you go!
Instructions... extract contents and put into your 0.5 folder. This takes the save01 spot.

Josipt3

Sep 8, 2016
Here's a save file for right after the shrink scene. I copied the save file and pasted into 0.4 folder then used 0.4 version to bypass the bug. Saved it, copied it and then pasted back into 0.5 folder. Here you go!
Instructions... extract contents and put into your 0.5 folder. This takes the save01 spot.
I downloaded your save but there is nothing in it.Its just empty rar file

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I downloaded your save but there is nothing in it.Its just empty rar file
Try again.. one is 7zip and the other is a normal zip file.
I save my personal and backup files as 7zip since I've been doing that for years.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes