EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Everytime I play each update of this game, it always crashes in the part where lily wakes up and see his husband having a "fappy time".

Reactions: lilindie

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
Here's a save file for right after the shrink scene. I copied the save file and pasted into 0.4 folder then used 0.4 version to bypass the bug. Saved it, copied it and then pasted back into 0.5 folder. Here you go!
Instructions... extract contents and put into your 0.5 folder. This takes the save01 spot.
do you have save after toilet bug? or maybe someone alrdy uploaded.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
can someone list what the 8 new scenes are + the hidden scene?
Its just what i think, no offical source! Some scenes need to fullfill some requirement:

1 scene at work (exactly 2, little kiss for Fanboy an a bit of breastgropping from boss)
1 secret handjob at dinner table
1 gloryhole blowjob at public toilette
2 massage scenes (1 with high moral, 1 with low moral)
1 new day at work at the bar
1 intercourse with father in law
1 little tease of BFF geting shaved by boyfriend
1 dirty desert for your husband

Thats all i find.

Reactions: Bob123

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
Its just what i think, no offical source! Some scenes need to fullfill some requirement:

1 scene at work (exactly 2, little kiss for Fanboy an a bit of breastgropping from boss)

Thats all i find.
and did you use the 0.4 end game save file? or did you use the "after the shrink" save file?

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
okay, so i did that and it's still bugged, i played from the "after the shrink" save file, should i play from the 0.4 end game file?
ive sent a save file here that i used to play with 0 bugs....

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016

Thats all i find.
so i was able to get all the scene except "1 scene at work," how did you get that?

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
so i was able to get all the scene except "1 scene at work," how did you get that?
thats the first thing you get when u go work... the guy from cinema will be there( you have to go to the cinema on the old version to get the scene)....

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
idk why u guys get that.. i played the first version that came out.. with 0 bugs no breaks...
i didnt play the first version, so i wouldnt know, the only version i have is the recently fixed one.

thats the first thing you get when u go work... the guy from cinema will be there( you have to go to the cinema on the old version to get the scene)....
oh really, well i used the save file you and someone else gave me so i guess they didnt go to the cinema.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i didnt play the first version, so i wouldnt know, the only version i have is the recently fixed one.

oh really, well i used the save file you and someone else gave me so i guess they didnt go to the cinema.
mega:///#!jkVj0KQL!oPbXWThexF3A-5HjZU9O8d7Uv1Tx7gnDeQ3NyZoMaM0

i got all the new scenes. and the bar scene with this save

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
this "fixed" version.. still hangs after you've been out looking for a second job and go back to lily's work place for dinner... -.-

use this one
Just what the heck did you do with that savegame?
All the sudden I have lily walking very suggestively on the left side of the screen, and I can't do anything, I can't go home, can't visit anyone or anything

mega:///#!jkVj0KQL!oPbXWThexF3A-5HjZU9O8d7Uv1Tx7gnDeQ3NyZoMaM0

i got all the new scenes. and the bar scene with this save
I can't even open that link with the mega extension on chrome, on my cellphone with mega app or anything

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes