Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
hmm If start the game from the start, then 1 day is missing, day after first scene with Fred. Go to work -> 0.5 events starts :confused:
p and p creator has said dont play from start as it has bugs pls use some of the members saves they have posted will have to read some posts to find them unfortunately

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I got past both bugs with 0.4. The bugs are because they redid the house, restroom, etc. The new version does look much better and less like a slum as the old version. The trouble is that when they do auto-paths or teleporting, they probably had a moment where they forgot to check it against the new tiles.
For the second freeze issue at dinner after the park date, save when lilly is on the street near her house. Then copy to 0.4 and then let it load into 0.4. It might act weird. Let it do that and be patient. Press buttons and move around and you will see Lily. Head into the old house and go into the basement and stand near the stairs and dresser. Save again. Move the save back to 0.5 and load it. She will quickly have a conversation with her husband and then go upstairs and dinner will proceed as it should.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Please read this knowing that I have zero knowledge about how the game engine actually works! :)

Isnt it possible to just edit a savegame and check off which events you want to show as having been done, since my dumb ass brain guesses its somehow just stored as a yes/no option of some sort? Might eff up a proper playthrough I guess, but shouldnt it work in regards to a gallery options (been too long since I've played this, cant remember if it has a gallery option to be honest).

Ralien

Sep 14, 2016
Please read this knowing that I have zero knowledge about how the game engine actually works! :)

Isnt it possible to just edit a savegame and check off which events you want to show as having been done, since my dumb ass brain guesses its somehow just stored as a yes/no option of some sort? Might eff up a proper playthrough I guess, but shouldnt it work in regards to a gallery options (been too long since I've played this, cant remember if it has a gallery option to be honest).

I don't know if it works but there's a thread over at ulmf with an editor:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You can with Rpg Maker Save Editor but the switches are written in a language I'm not familiar with. It's Bosnian.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I did translate restroom, bathroom, and port-a-potty. Even did out house and couldn't find it. And trying to type a few hundred variables individually to find the right one? My fingers would rage quit on me and I wouldn't be able to type again! :test2:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hey guys, I'm a complete noob and I was wondering how do I make this game run on 16:9?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The cgs and menus and all that do take up the screen. But the rpg maker window doesn't so it's in a box with black borders. However, the scenes will take up the entire screen since those are cgs.

Reactions: JC23

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I tried looking at over 10 sites to see if they had it and they don't. They're just telling people "use 0.4 to get past it or wait until 0.6 comes out." Actually, the nice ones are saying that. I'll keep looking and when I find it, I'll upload it here.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
yup hard to come by tried everywhere as well no luck

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes