Hope

Aug 5, 2016
Can you play this version of the game from the start? Or is there still some gamebreaking issues if you start a new game?

Hope

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks :) Yeah I tried to play the 1st fix from the start and it didn't exactly work out, so I was just wondering if this fixed those issues, or if it was a smaller update that fixed "insignificant" issues :) Thanks for the reply, now I can download the new version without wasting space!

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
"Cinema [Added Cg's with red dress if you decide to visit that scene later. (V0.3 +)]"

Does this mean we can visit it twice with both blue and red dress? or just once after you get the red dress?

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
"Cinema [Added Cg's with red dress if you decide to visit that scene later. (V0.3 +)]"

Does this mean we can visit it twice with both blue and red dress? or just once after you get the red dress?
one...its the same scene but with red dress...

Hikkes

Aug 28, 2016
Hehe, i started from scratch with the new update, got frozen (on a day lily discovered she got wet after waking up) after stepping in the her workplace.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
what is new in fix2,
|
v

*Hypnotherapist Animation [Redesigned (V0.1)]
*Back to the past Animation [Redesigned (V0.2)]
*Library bug [Bugged book has been fixed (V0.4)]
*Bus-stop bug [V0.3 ]
*First visit to Mrs. Clarkson [5 new Cg's has been replaced (V0.1)]
*Standing pictures [Fixed lights In front of mirror, tv, basement and added new ones.]
*Cinema [Added Cg's with red dress if you decide to visit that scene later. (V0.3 +)]
*Massage center [New system will not decrease stamina for massage anymore. Also you'll be able to visit both Mrs. Clarkson and massage center in V.0.3]
*Garden [Garden will be activated with 75% stamina only.]
*Thoughts in brackets has been added through the entire game.
*Public bathroom [Game freezing bug has been fixed.]
*Dinner with Fred and Nick [Some bugs before and after dinner.]
*BAR scenes. [You'll be able to order a drink in case you don't wanna work on that day.

Reactions: Muff Diver

tompta214

Aug 6, 2016
Latest post from P & P:

"Sup Bros and Gals...
I finally managed to take some time and write this post. As most of you probably know, we aren't some marketing experts, and I know we should spend more time communicating with you guys. We'll try to change that, but what I think is the most important is that the game retains its quality, and that it progresses in the desired direction. V0.6 is most similar to v0.4, and the main similarity is the number of scenes and days in the game. I'd also mention that there will be more "action" in V0.6 than in the earlier updates. We think that Lily's progress allows that now and we hope you'll be pleasantly surprised. There are some randomly selected Cgs down below. We left some of them out because we don't want to spoil the story for you. Let us know in the comments whether you liked the scenes of the upcoming update."

And bonus images:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
So v5 fixed v2 is 0.6???
No. (v0.5 fixed v2) is the version which fixes a bug that makes the game unplayable (It was happening when you start a new game). On the other hand, (v0.6) will be the version that will have more content from (v0.5). Sorry for my English.

A$AP

Aug 6, 2016
Latest post from P & P:

"Sup Bros and Gals...
I finally managed to take some time and write this post. As most of you probably know, we aren't some marketing experts, and I know we should spend more time communicating with you guys. We'll try to change that, but what I think is the most important is that the game retains its quality, and that it progresses in the desired direction. V0.6 is most similar to v0.4, and the main similarity is the number of scenes and days in the game. I'd also mention that there will be more "action" in V0.6 than in the earlier updates. We think that Lily's progress allows that now and we hope you'll be pleasantly surprised. There are some randomly selected Cgs down below. We left some of them out because we don't want to spoil the story for you. Let us know in the comments whether you liked the scenes of the upcoming update."

And bonus images:
You're fucking awesome! Just wondering, do they have an idea when the next update is coming out?

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Currently started from the beginning for the 4th time. Can't wait for 0.6 :eazyHype:
(We also need a Kreygasm Emote)

EDIT:
How do you get the sleep with father-in-law scene?
You know the scene, where he comes into your room and you can decide to act like you're sleeping or throw him out of the room? Do nothing a few times there and there you go.
Afterwards don't have sex with your husband when he comes back home and then go into the Frank's Room for another scene. And then at the end when you tell your husband you're going to visit Nicole Frank tells you he wants to show you smth. Go with him for the third and last sex scene with him. (Maybe more in 0.6)

There is one more at dinner after the picnic where you jerk him off, while having dinner with your husband, but that's not sex.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
You're fucking awesome! Just wondering, do they have an idea when the next update is coming out?
Nope. No date yet.

How do you get the sleep with father-in-law scene?
You know the scene, where he comes into your room and you can decide to act like you're sleeping or throw him out of the room? Do nothing a few times there and there you go.
For that, Lily needs to be pretty drunk and horny. So at the bar with Nicole and her friends you have to accept every drink they offer and lose on purpose the game, then you need to go all the way with the dude at the restroom.

After that, follow Oiz's steps.

Reactions: A$AP
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes