Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
For that, Lily needs to be pretty drunk and horny. So at the bar with Nicole and her friends you have to accept every drink they offer and lose on purpose the game, then you need to go all the way with the dude at the restroom.

After that, follow Oiz's steps.
Oh, didn't know that. Never went through with the other path. Didn't find the guys' streaking as good.

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
Currently started from the beginning for the 4th time. Can't wait for 0.6 :eazyHype:
(We also need a Kreygasm Emote)

There is one more at dinner after the picnic where you jerk him off, while having dinner with your husband, but that's not sex.
Thanks i was able to figure it out before your reply, i'm new to the game and didn't bother to learn that it has branching paths , there can be another sex scene with Fred after that the handjob scene actually if you don't have sex with the husband again.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks i was able to figure it out before your reply, i'm new to the game and didn't bother to learn that it has branching paths , there can be another sex scene with Fred after that the handjob scene actually if you don't have sex with the husband again.
Yeah, that's the one where he wants to show you something.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey ,so i played the game months ago and didnt quite liked it, but i played it again and i loved it, do we know when the next update is coming ? :)

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
panp takes 2 mothns to release a new update so... they are not delayed at this point... last update was on october

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
They are not crooks like that. They will just wait until december 31th :)
Come on mate most creators on patreon are all about milking and drawing out there games as long as possible to get most amount of money from there pledges, those that are not like that complete there games and move on to next with little to no excuses or problems.

If they weren't like that this site wouldn't and others like it would not have much traffic, but it does cause people get sick and tired of giving money month after month with nothing

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Come on mate most creators on patreon are all about milking and drawing out there games as long as possible to get most amount of money from there pledges, those that are not like that complete there games and move on to next with little to no excuses or problems.

If they weren't like that this site wouldn't and others like it would not have much traffic, but it does cause people get sick and tired of giving money month after month with nothing
well it isnt a good product if you cant milk money more than usual even if that the product is an indie game....Greed is the ultimate seduction and it will always demand more

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
ah @bootychaser
I guess the sarcasm on my post wasnt blatant enough ;)
What can i say missed it completely :oops: to much xmas cheer for me, Oh thank god new years is not far away wait i think thats not good either guess i will have to wait for after the new year for my brain to function after all the liquid refreshments ;):D

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Also they said from the beginning that their project will be free at the end, patreons only get the updates first.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Yeah, they always stated it would be free by the end. As soon as they release a new version, they make the last version available for everybody.

jimmys

Oct 10, 2016
A few thoughts about patreon RPG games. I noticed the following thing at most games, the start and middle releases are actually good, the plot devenloping quite nice and makes sense, after lets say v 0.4 or 0.5 things start getting messy. A game should have options etc and thats easy at the beginning but in the progress in is getting more coplicating cause it needs more scenes so the devs cut out option and the game start getting linear in a way of a visual novel, at that point there are 2 things 1) the game updating with random scenes and doesnt make sense (look what happened at Sarah's life for example) or 2) its pretty linear (thats how Road trip devenloping now), lets hope v 0.6 of Lily will meet the expectations we are hoping for.... and thats about end of January to find out i guess

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes