TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Update:
I just cleaned the comments, and we went from 32 pages down to 15. This is nuts.
This thread became an hotspot for pointless discussions and we allowed it to happen just until the new update came out. People who might be looking for help will be buried in the reply section, this is simply not acceptable. The comment section is here for people who are looking for info, who need help, who want to thank the uploader and who want to follow for future updates.
So the thread is now open but there are rules for this thread specifically from now on.
  1. From now on stick to the thread, no rambling no nothing.
  2. No need to post that you have a bug when 8 people already posted saying they have the same bug.
  3. No memes. (for real this was filled with memes).
  4. If one person asks for info about new updates, or bug fixes or whatever then dont go around asking for the same thing. Just reply to them if you have info and continue to add info as info comes along.
  5. No more " :eazyHype: " or any comments of this sort before a release.
If you want to do all of the above go to the general discussions and create a thread for this game but we simply cant allow this type of chatter to happen again. This reply is posted in the original thread if you didn't read it, it's not our fault when we warn you.

As time progresses we might make a few changes to these rules, but if people push it, the rules will stay the same.

Dont spam, be useful, stick to the game, help others, post information, ask for information and dont repeat what others have asked. This is basicly what we're asking of you... is it so hard? (rhetorical question dont reply)

Last edited:

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Is anyone aware of a way to run this game fullscreen whilst preserving the aspect ratio? On my monitor everything gets stretched, making the already ample Lily Rubenesque.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Meh, expected more content. Game is linear with hax's save file. Looked into images and you don't miss any scenes if you follow the main (and only) story.
yea this update was kinda linear but i guess u can miss some scenes for ex the one with the the paintor..

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
How and when to find the painter, and Nicole?
the painter is the house on the left of nicole's house.. go to the door and click enter.... go there after the event on nicole's house. if you mean where to find nicole for the gym, just go to the door and the event will start, the gym is on the left of the clothes store(north)

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Thanks for the update ! :) , i know this might be tricky but does any of you got a save just before any of freds events ? im kinda lazy to redo all the game to get there :/

Kirigawa

Sep 7, 2016
Thanks for the update ! :) , i know this might be tricky but does any of you got a save just before any of freds events ? im kinda lazy to redo all the game to get there :/
I've a save but it's for 0.4 version. I tried on 0.6 it's works but idk if he had a bug after.
The save is Bar's event before the first fred's event.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just what am I gonna say this update was dissapointing. Not much new content to be honest.
we got a good amount of content, imo.... the problem is the content itself. the doctors scenes, predictable, silly, being fucked while sleeping? cmon anyway... the only good "action" scene here was the gym one, but even that one we don't have that NTR feeling like we had with fred for ex.. thats what i liked here... and when she acts tough with fred/boss.. not being tricked to do the things....

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
I play new game and all work update realy nice and hot. I realy love secret scene in gym:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes