Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Alright, I give up on getting the gym scene with nicole. At this point I'll just consider that scene non-existent. I tried everything, nothing seems to work. I always have to go to giancarlo and then go to the gym alone.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Any of you guys found out how to unlock the garden scene?
Need to do the loving route (not fuck fred at the end of 0.5) It's just mike watching lily water the plants

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nicole wont go to the gym.. thats normal. Just go to the door and the event will be triggred

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Nicole wont go to the gym.. thats normal. Just go to the door and the event will be triggred
Oh, I misunderstood the posts then. I thought there were two possibilities. One going to gym with nicole and one alone. Alright, then I got all that was to see in this update.

kukurrutu

Aug 8, 2016
dont know if playing it from the beginning again will fix it, but i go to the gyms door and nothing no triguer no marker nothing, if i sleept with husband the night before it lets me have the massage scene if not it doent even leave me do that. I tried in both cases with red dress and casual clothes and still nothing, gim scene just doenst happen.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Oh, I misunderstood the posts then. I thought there were two possibilities. One going to gym with nicole and one alone. Alright, then I got all that was to see in this update.
U can check the pics to see of u missed something

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
dont know if playing it from the beginning again will fix it, but i go to the gyms door and nothing no triguer no marker nothing, if i sleept with husband the night before it lets me have the massage scene if not it doent even leave me do that. I tried in both cases with red dress and casual clothes and still nothing, gim scene just doenst happen.
You shouldn't even be able to have casual clothes when you go to the gym. Are you sure you're on the right day?

U can check the pics to see of u missed something
Nah, that would just spoil it.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
thanks Oiz for the save files, but I was disappointed with the garden scene :(
Well, anything more would be unfitting for the loving route and the current state of lily's and mike's relation imho.
I mean it's the "loving route" for a reason. At least you see some neat booty animation :test:

:pokerFace:
My reaction as well... To the ICstor and mallek rankings. (By the way, don't let TCMS see that post)

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Which one
You mean the TCMS thing I said?
Because you only posted a smiley. It was basically a joke about the new unique rules for this thread. (I like the rules, but jokes should always be made)

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
How to find the gym hidden scene?
In slut route go into men's changing room after the shower for the scene with daniel. Chose top options through the entire thing.

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
For a release that's pretty linear in it's event and that got delayed this long it's still buggy as hell. Had an issue with the black screen going into the bedroom after work on Thursday which I managed to resolve by playing from an earlier 0.5 save, but now I've run into a black screen after the taxi drops you off at Nicole after the Dr Mark appointment.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
For a release that's pretty linear in it's event and that got delayed this long it's still buggy as hell. Had an issue with the black screen going into the bedroom after work on Thursday which I managed to resolve by playing from an earlier 0.5 save, but now I've run into a black screen after the taxi drops you off at Nicole after the Dr Mark appointment.
Those bugs seem to be very random. Played through the whole update 3 times and I didn't encounter a single bug.
If you can resolve it you can try using my saves from last page.

Someone also posted before that turning on the walking animation fixed it for him.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes