max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Thanks so much for the upload! Quick question, did they add a "cheat room" of sorts in this version? I'd love to be able to replay previous encounters, without replaying the game as a whole.

Reactions: Kaparzo

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks so much for the upload! Quick question, did they add a "cheat room" of sorts in this version? I'd love to be able to replay previous encounters, without replaying the game as a whole.
You mean a recollection room? No, not that I know of.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
can someone please share the new info about the update ...
First of all, let's say a few words about V.06. Each of you expected to see what you personally prefer most. Unfortunately, in this update, we couldn't make everyone's wish come true by putting in their favorite character.
Dr. Mark and Dr. Adam had to end their mission, and that was the crucial part of v0.6. I admit, the update was a bit more linear, and we could have given more attention to that, but, the most important thing was Lily's going through "phases" we'd created in our heads.
We are working on the upcoming update full steam ahead. I won't speak of it a lot. I'll just say that we're making it to be as little linear as possible, with as many side quests as possible. A lot of you advised us on how to speed up updating of the upcoming versions. Thank you for that. Special thanks to "Cloud Strife" who realized our opportunities and suggested us some ideas on how to be more productive. We really work hard and we use all of our free time to create the best we can. Soon we'll inform you further about the upcoming update.
Thank you all for both financial and moral support. We know we could not make it without you, guys.

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
...A lot of you advised us on how to speed up updating of the upcoming versions...
Not sure what suggestions they got, but I actually had a suggestion for them myself.

While they're busy rolling out the game in it's current iterations they should do two or three frame animations as placeholders for the animated scenes, and focus on the story and content for now. Once the game is content complete they can then do a final release with all the fancy animations replacing the placeholder ones.

This alone should speed up development greatly since I think the rigging and rendering of their animations takes up quite a bit of the development time between releases.

Unfortunately I'm not a Patron, so I'm not able to make this suggestion to them, but hopefully one of the suggestions they got is along those lines.

Reactions: Kaparzo

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
@hax Thx for the info !

I like them as patreon because of the time and info they give their patreons.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
they do solid work - but the progress is very slowly!
It always were bimonthly updates. Also they take their time for quality and amount of content, which is rare for patreons, since most of them will just shit out a random update every month to stop people from bitching at them. Those updates suck most of the time and feel like they started work on them 5-10 days before the actual deadline.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
last time it was 3 month ; -) yeah you're right solid work needs some time but if they want to earn more they should work more professional. I don't say they're not but they can do better than this! They have really good potential and i hope they can use it! icstor did very well job on himself and now he earn around 10000$ and he deserves it, no doubt. Otherside PandP is a team not one person, so you can compare from this way ; -) Whatever, i like this game : -) I believe them ; -)
The difference is that p&p actually puts a lot more work into writing, personality and character development. This takes a lot of time as well. The stories for Icstor are the most basic incest stuff you can find. Now don't get me wrong, I think Milf's Villa is a big step in the right direction, but the previous ones were objectively badly designed and very badly written, but had great 3D-Models and a fetish, that seems to cater to a lot of people's taste.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes