3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
...We'll do our best to upload another post with new cg-s and scenes by the end of the month....
Was really hoping they'd give us a couple more screenshots at the end of March as they mentioned, but nothing so far. Lets hope the update comes out end of this month at least.

Jello_pudding

Aug 23, 2016
My guess is, the hate they got from ULMF and probably on their patreon page has inspired them to release a shitty update earlier (even though they have had lots of time to make a good update) or its a post saying that it will be another month before its ready because the makeup has to be just right.

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Having a good product doesnt make them saints. They are still milking here like any other patreon its just their game is better than the average shit we get.

slavisha

Aug 5, 2016
seems like it hashiiim.

I think it will be for May then but when in May who knows?
The last update, people were hoping it would be released at the end of December, back then they were doing an update each two months, then they said it would be January for sure and they released in the mid of February. According to that I would say not sooner then the 20th May

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
News.
Apr 23 at 1:32am
I want to apologize both for myself and on behalf of the other "P" because of lack of communication. In recent days I have had a lot of obligations at the company where I work, and I've used every single moment of my free time for creation of the upcoming update. On the other hand, the other "P" already carries a tremendous burden - rendering, encoding, which hasn't made him fail in any segment of his part of job.
In order to accelerate update posting, the original idea was to finish one half {named v6.5}, but, in the end, we've given up. Since it is weekend in the game, we've decided to insert as much content in Saturday, i.e. v.7, as if there were two or more days in the game. The thing that particularly makes this version interesting, as I mentioned earlier, is nonlinearity. Unfortunately nonlinearity always takes its toll. To put it simple, there must be a lot of content in order for the players to choose the path they want. Even with that, we tried to push the game one step further. When the player choose the Lily's path, the scene will most probably spread into several branches. It really isn't easy to explain what we are working on.

ETA must be the thing you are most curious about. Unfortunately, I mustn't reveal that piece of information. We all know what happened in past when I talked about dates. But, at this moment we can certainly say it is May. Perhaps the biggest culprit for postponing are the "scenes" which are planned to take away certain time, and where we add some new, unplanned things all the time. Of course I can not exclude the progress of the game, which, by itself, complicates the game further and creates new routes. I think we'll have to talk together about the size of the content and about the release time of new versions in order to try to solve this situation together. We are more than aware that we have to cut short the release time. Making this game started as a great hobby, and now it's turning into something more serious. The fact is that we need to change something, but it must not be quality, which we believe, is something why you're here in the first place.

I would like to thank all the people who have been with us, not only those who have been here since the beginning, but also those who help us whenever they can. It truly means a lot. As long as there are people interested in what PnP has to offer, be sure we will be here.

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
did he say something new in the comment ??? cause only will be released in May is not enough :coldsweat:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I approve of the decision to not give a precise date for the release. I know the wait is gonna kill me, but I also know the payoff for waiting will be great with this game.

Reactions: RavensFan62

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
If any of you fellas would happen to have a save for around the time Fred uncovered his two way mirror, it would help me out greatly.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes