Salvo

Aug 5, 2016
That's not the kind of relationship the two have though. Lily is pretty much the dominant one in every scene with frank. I think it would be too out of character.
Perhaps in a teasing manner, to show him what she offers, then leaves him with blueballs for him to get a result out of turning her on... But she is still in control in a way!

Gecko

Donor
Apr 19, 2017
anyone has a save file to share ? (from the v0.5?) i lost my save file :/

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
at page 22 there are all my savefiles just before the major sex scenes (all fred's, doctor, bar etc..)
Would it be possible for you to add which save goes with which scene? Someone uploaded a set of these saves before and they had saved in the middle of the street multiple times, not in front of the doors into the next event, etc, so it was hard to know what to do next without context.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Would it be possible for you to add which save goes with which scene? Someone uploaded a set of these saves before and they had saved in the middle of the street multiple times, not in front of the doors into the next event, etc, so it was hard to know what to do next without context.
1- first fuck with Fred (just go to sleep)
2- second fuck with fred (just go to take a shower)
3_ blowjob to a stranger (go to the toilet)
4_get fingered at the bar (go to talk to the guys sit in the bar)
5_handjob to fred at dinner (enter the house- sit on the chair)
6_ beginning of the last fred fuck scene (enter the door)
7_continue of fred fuck scene at the window door
8_empty slot (to keep for future fuck scene)
9_pool scene with Nicole (go to the house on the left up corner of the map, just move left for a bit)
10_ cinema scene (go to the cineme infront of you)
11_ Mrs. Clakson fuck scene (enter the door next to you)
12_End of version 0.6 (use it to begin v 0.7when will come out)
13_ ANal sex at the gym (just go to the blink)
14_beginning of the last gym scene before the anal scene (just enter the gym door above you)
15_empty slot (to keep for future fuck scene)
16_ doctor cuckold (enter the room above where lily is)
17_ doctor cuckold full scene undressing + fuck (just go to the doctor)
18_paint me like one of your sluts (just go to the blink)
19_ Nicole gets her pussy shaved (just go to nicole's house above you)
20_ empty slot (to keep for future fuck scene)

damn.. i notice that i lost the save where there is the bathroom blowjob at the bar :'(

BTW this is just the slut route, the game can be complited without cheating and there are scenes that are only for the "saint" route, but i will play that route only when the game is completed

Last edited:

OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017
How do you know there is an update? Their patreon's lastest post was from a month ago.
page 22 hax msg :
News.
Apr 23 at 1:32am
I want to apologize both for myself and on behalf of the other "P" because of lack of communication. In recent days I have had a lot of obligations at the company where I work, and I've used every single moment of my free time for creation of the upcoming update. On the other hand, the other "P" already carries a tremendous burden - rendering, encoding, which hasn't made him fail in any segment of his part of job.
In order to accelerate update posting, the original idea was to finish one half {named v6.5}, but, in the end, we've given up. Since it is weekend in the game, we've decided to insert as much content in Saturday, i.e. v.7, as if there were two or more days in the game. The thing that particularly makes this version interesting, as I mentioned earlier, is nonlinearity. Unfortunately nonlinearity always takes its toll. To put it simple, there must be a lot of content in order for the players to choose the path they want. Even with that, we tried to push the game one step further. When the player choose the Lily's path, the scene will most probably spread into several branches. It really isn't easy to explain what we are working on.

ETA must be the thing you are most curious about. Unfortunately, I mustn't reveal that piece of information. We all know what happened in past when I talked about dates. But, at this moment we can certainly say it is May. Perhaps the biggest culprit for postponing are the "scenes" which are planned to take away certain time, and where we add some new, unplanned things all the time. Of course I can not exclude the progress of the game, which, by itself, complicates the game further and creates new routes. I think we'll have to talk together about the size of the content and about the release time of new versions in order to try to solve this situation together. We are more than aware that we have to cut short the release time. Making this game started as a great hobby, and now it's turning into something more serious. The fact is that we need to change something, but it must not be quality, which we believe, is something why you're here in the first place.

I would like to thank all the people who have been with us, not only those who have been here since the beginning, but also those who help us whenever they can. It truly means a lot. As long as there are people interested in what PnP has to offer, be sure we will be here.

That means upgrade coming soon i think..i m wrong ..???

Jan 25, 2017
page 22 hax msg :
News.
Apr 23 at 1:32am
I want to apologize both for myself and on behalf of the other "P" because of lack of communication. In recent days I have had a lot of obligations at the company where I work, and I've used every single moment of my free time for creation of the upcoming update. On the other hand, the other "P" already carries a tremendous burden - rendering, encoding, which hasn't made him fail in any segment of his part of job.
In order to accelerate update posting, the original idea was to finish one half {named v6.5}, but, in the end, we've given up. Since it is weekend in the game, we've decided to insert as much content in Saturday, i.e. v.7, as if there were two or more days in the game. The thing that particularly makes this version interesting, as I mentioned earlier, is nonlinearity. Unfortunately nonlinearity always takes its toll. To put it simple, there must be a lot of content in order for the players to choose the path they want. Even with that, we tried to push the game one step further. When the player choose the Lily's path, the scene will most probably spread into several branches. It really isn't easy to explain what we are working on.

ETA must be the thing you are most curious about. Unfortunately, I mustn't reveal that piece of information. We all know what happened in past when I talked about dates. But, at this moment we can certainly say it is May. Perhaps the biggest culprit for postponing are the "scenes" which are planned to take away certain time, and where we add some new, unplanned things all the time. Of course I can not exclude the progress of the game, which, by itself, complicates the game further and creates new routes. I think we'll have to talk together about the size of the content and about the release time of new versions in order to try to solve this situation together. We are more than aware that we have to cut short the release time. Making this game started as a great hobby, and now it's turning into something more serious. The fact is that we need to change something, but it must not be quality, which we believe, is something why you're here in the first place.

I would like to thank all the people who have been with us, not only those who have been here since the beginning, but also those who help us whenever they can. It truly means a lot. As long as there are people interested in what PnP has to offer, be sure we will be here.

That means upgrade coming soon i think..i m wrong ..???
Well it does say May. So let us hope so. Not a whole lot of time left before June.

Reactions: OkanSeven

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Man these guys really need to up their communication skills. People tend to be less bitchy if there's proper communication between the involved parties.

That said I'm really looking forward to the new update, here's hoping they release it this weekend.

Aug 21, 2016
Has anyone made/found a world map?

I can't seem to find the massage parlor. The biggest problem I have with this game is figuring out where to go.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Man these guys really need to up their communication skills. People tend to be less bitchy if there's proper communication between the involved parties.
I joined the $1 tier yesterday to check out the situation there.
From the 80 comments under the last post, there are 2 comments from the author.
At this point it feels less like a lack of communication skills and more like an intentional behavior, a rather insulting one.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
I joined the $1 tier yesterday to check out the situation there.
From the 80 comments under the last post, there are 2 comments from the author.
At this point it feels less like a lack of communication skills and more like an intentional behavior, a rather insulting one.
i'm guessing from your answer that the 0.8 will not come out in may and we have to wait till next week or more?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
i'm guessing from your answer that the 0.8 will not come out in may and we have to wait till next week or more?
I have no idea. The 2 comments from the author are just some short replies, no info on the project whatsoever.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
I have no idea. The 2 comments from the author are just some short replies, no info on the project whatsoever.
i've been a patreon of them some times ago and they always warned few days prior the release, even if last time screw up and postponed by a week. So i will say, as an educated guess, that we will still have to wait for a while, no reason to get hyped yet :)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes