Apr 11, 2017
Version 0.2 to Version 0.3: 61 days
Version 0.3 to Version 0.4: 64 days
Version 0.4 to Version 0.5 (fixed one): 73 days
Version 0.5 (fixed one) to Version 0.6 (fixed one): 90 days
Version 0.6 (Fixed one) to Version 0.7(?): 109 days and... still nothing.
And no "news" since April, 23rd.

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Thats how milking goes man, little by little u increase the time. You have to lure people in first.
No doubt the 0.8 one will take even longer than this one.

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
On track for 3 releases a year. That's pretty bad. That's $10,000 per release

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
Did they abandon the game or what ...
they lost a lot of patron in the last few days

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I don't believe they abandonned it, but who knows for sure, after all this silence. Thing is, they're definitly starting to come off as another poor professional project who can't keep deadlines and worst, don't communicate with their patrons, not even to give them a satisfaction of what's going on and why is the release late. I truly hope they lose quite a few more patrons to see if that sparks a reaction on their behalf and a change in attitude.

OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017
Who knows..if they abandon game; thats pity really.
if they are working like that ;
no communicate , no update ; i think so many patreons left next days..i cant blame them personally

They say before may new update but they didnt .Maybe they will relasing new update next week or 2 weeks later. Who knows.But i dont think so many patreons friends or others(we) will satisfied.. Espacially if they release 60-70 cg and 2-3 scenes.

Really i hope they keep promise before. i dont know what i think right now..So many they patreons same feeling with me i think.

Disappointing.

if P and P really abandon game im not surprising.
if more patreons friends more leaving supporting this game im not surprising either.
if they release next version few days im not surprising again
and my feelings dont change soon i think ..

Game really good but Disappointing this way.so much.For me at least

Last edited:

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
While I'm still holding out hope that they're not pulling an Impure/Sarah's Life move and jumping on the milk wagon the fact that they're no longer communicating is concerning.

They used to post info on Patreon on a regular basis, now they don't comment for months, and even then they're not delivering on what they promise. They promised some renders from the work they were doing which never materialized to my knowledge, and then they said the update will be out in May, and that also didn't happen.

I really hope it's not the case but it's looking more and more like we're losing one of the developers that still showed some potential to the Patreon Dairy Farm.

Reactions: Brenda and Aiden

belvoir

May 17, 2017
Sadly dev is not active, I'm aware of that this project is probably just a hobby, but let's be clear very well paid hobby. Anyway as we analyze activity of dev we can observe that it is pretty normal for them. I hope game will be continued as it's one of the best.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Git a question concerning progressing in this this game for you guys...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: don't worry yourselves, I've finally found the whore. :FuckYea:

Last edited:
Reactions: k3im0

Secretlee

Jun 3, 2017
To be honest, even if the development is very slow for this game. The game is very good, in terms of the story, the graphics and animations. PandP said on his last update that the next version will start a branching of the story line, thus they need more renders, more time.
Unlike Yummytiger with his Aylia's Story, years of constantly missing his own deadline and when they finally released, it is unplayable.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
None of that is an excuse for the lack of communication with their patrons. It's actually something I can consider extremely disrespectful to not even let their patrons know that the release is coming late, since those are the ones who are actually giving them the money that allows them to keep developping the game.

Reactions: Dogmeat

OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017
Money is change everyone. Never trust creators.
Night City - Superpowered ,
Dark Silver - Big Brother ,
Vren - Lab Rats,
Gaweb - Glassix,
Ptolemy - Dreaming of Dana
Kst Games - The Twist

These game makers people i m thrust ; Sadly im not playing these games. These people at least keep they promise and usually active these patreon pages or updating they create.

P and P - Lily of The Valley
Impure - Sarah's Life
Terebonkoff - Lida's Adventure

These game makers people i dont thrust anymore or anything they say. They r only waiting and waiting and im sure they have already finished what they started..Man 70 cg or 3-9 animates one update usually they r doing and i dont belive people cant make it 6-8 months.Not possible.

Thats my thoughts and my option these people right now.

Reactions: MrJ

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Night City - Superpowered ,
Dark Silver - Big Brother ,
Vren - Lab Rats,
Gaweb - Glassix,
Ptolemy - Dreaming of Dana
Kst Games - The Twist

These game makers people i m thrust ; Sadly im not playing these games. These people at least keep they promise and usually active these patreon pages or updating they create.

P and P - Lily of The Valley
Impure - Sarah's Life
Terebonkoff - Lida's Adventure

These game makers people i dont thrust anymore or anything they say. They r only waiting and waiting and im sure they have already finished what they started..Man 70 cg or 3-9 animates one update usually they r doing and i dont belive people cant make it 6-8 months.Not possible.

Thats my thoughts and my option these people right now.

well PandP usualy have a decent sized update , tho they really need to get better at communicating to their patreons

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes