Jello_pudding

Aug 23, 2016
It's sad to see this project go this way, this was one of the very few things I donated money towards, now it's looking more and more like we will be lucky if it gets an update again. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: dman1992

zerg

Sep 11, 2016
this is what happens when people donate to monthly patreons over "next game update" patreons

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
Missing your own set release window and then not posting for 5 days after the fact to acknowledge it? No real excuse for that

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
At this point they've either abandoned the project and don't want to say it, because then even the biggest fools will bail out.
Or they are bitter about something and had decided to give the finger to their supporters.

a55555

May 31, 2017
It's just crazy how someone can turn down making a game for 2.5k a month...Probly 5k per update if they only update every 2 months.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
It's just crazy how someone can turn down making a game for 2.5k a month...Probly 5k per update if they only update every 2 months.
How can someone turn down making NOTHING for 2.5k a month... probably 5k if their patrons stick along for 2 more months.
Then, if people start to leave, they can always start developing the game again.

RamblingLunatic

Donor
May 29, 2017
I wonder when will they start saying "We're doing it for you guys. We release quality over quantity." And the likes hehe
This is what the creator said on ulmf on the 21st of April:

"Nothing is wrong! We're doing our best and we're using every minute that we have to work on this game. I don't wanna get into deep discussion with you why do we need so much time to create each patch. I just wanna say to you that every scene is 360%, every pose and every animation are custom in this game. And I bet that you never seen any clipping on any render.
Almost every scene in upcoming update will contains 2 or more endings. Just only 1 "rental movie" [and we've created 2], contains 4 hq animations, and you don't even have to rent the movie at all. Excuse me but that requires some serious time."

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
If we get one update every 4-5 month, it is better to start paying per update. Yes, i like LotV but i refuse to pay 4 months to get one update.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes