Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
3 months, 4 weeks, 1 day. Not that I am counting or anything. It's been 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days since their last post.

Teach the pirates a lesson by fucking over their patreons when the non-payers don't lose anything from them not releasing an update (unless you count mild frustration as a loss)? Pandp need to employ a 3rd person for business decisions if that's what they are trying to accomplish
I honestly don't think, that's the case. I just think they're slow at completing the update.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I honestly don't think, that's the case. I just think they're slow at completing the update.
This still doesn't explain why are they not responding to comments, even after missing the promised deadline.

Reactions: dman1992

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
This still doesn't explain why are they not responding to comments, even after missing the promised deadline.
This is kind of their modus operating, I don't remember they by being very communicative.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
This is kind of their modus operating, I don't remember they by being very communicative.
Not being very communicative is one thing, not making a comment on your Patreon page for more than a month is something else entirely.

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
If they say "Hey guys we are ditching the project" all of the patreons will cancel their pledge. Like this they can just keep getting free money as long as the last patreon realises the game is done, and that might take months.
If they ever comeback 100% will be with that bullshit excuse like hey guys i was sick/ family problems/ my ass was itchy/ whatever !

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

Still alive

2 h ago as a response...

instead of taking time & say something more ;)

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Not being very communicative is one thing, not making a comment on your Patreon page for more than a month is something else entirely.
May 30th wasn't a month ago, though.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Oh, the insult, right in the face. I canceled my $1 pledge, this story is too sad to watch.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
An author cannot remain silent with patrons too long (I'm thinking also greebo here), it's not right if you ask plegde each month, an author as wolfschadowe can do this if has problems because he pledges each update, it would be sad if after some months you pledge you understand that the game is updated very rarely if not completely abandoned.

Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
An author cannot remain silent with patrons too long (I'm thinking also greebo here), it's not right if you ask plegde each month, an author as wolfschadowe can do this if has problems because he pledges each update, it would be sad if after some months you pledge you understand that the game is updated very rarely if not completely abandoned.
wolfschadowe ??Brads erotic week creator ? Game update late for 6 months but coming out soon with lots of content i heard

Satyrock

Nov 13, 2016
So... still alive...

I am sure they are programming and rendering from an underground compound with a 90's internet connection in the middle of a warzone, and you all here hating hobbies and demoralasing a high quality and extremely deep artistic development. Poor&Poor guys, they don't deserve such an ungrateful money.

Reactions: Adolfo

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
So... still alive...

I am sure they are programming and rendering from an underground compound with a 90's internet connection in the middle of a warzone, and you all here hating hobbies and demoralasing a high quality and extremely deep artistic development. Poor&Poor guys, they don't deserve such an ungrateful money.
Or they are doing in their spare time because they have regular jobs.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Or they are doing in their spare time because they have regular jobs.
If they are a normal person, I don't know how people manage to fit game development in. I know I wouldnt give up a day job for something as fleeting as Patreon. So I'd need to fit in game development between family, kids, work, and having some time to myself on the weekends.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Please notice that i'm not ecxatlly defending them, what i meant is they are doing something, yes in a really slow scale but that is expected because they aren't making enough to live from this. There are cases REALLY worst in that the project is really abandoned and yet ppl still pledge. There are cases and cases, yet i do think that they should at least make a post weekly or every month to show something.
Sadly that's how the """adult game industrie""" works...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes