tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
so tired of people arguing about this game and others, this is kind of like an free time business, and the most important thing is communication and honesty like any other kind of work, and if a patreon can't even live up to this 2, they are not worth defending no matter how good there game is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: bomerunk

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
so tired of people arguing about this game and others, this is kind of like an free time business, and the most important thing is communication and honesty like any other kind of work, and if a patreon can't even live up to this 2, they are not worth defending no matter how good there game is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So you say you're tired of people arguing about it and then you start the argument again. :pokerFace:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
wolfschadowe ??Brads erotic week creator ? Game update late for 6 months but coming out soon with lots of content i heard
Difference is he only charges per update and lets it be known it's not a monthly release game

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
. . . yes in a really slow scale but that is expected because they aren't making enough to live from this. . . .
As im aware patreon takes 5% of the pledges, there are 2 additional small fees.
At their peak they were making more than 3k $ per month, as we know there are 2 people making this game, that makes 1.5$ per man.
As we are aware they are from Serbia, as it happens im form around that area too so i know what im talking.
If you are professor in the university u can make 1k$ up to 3k$ depending on ur position.(u know professors, the kind of people that spend their whole lives studying to get that job).
And they were making 1.5k per man doing basically nothing.(now down to 1k)
If you are from first world country 1.5k might be a joke but here thats some serious money.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Regardless on their reasoning, they're obligated to properly communicate to their patreons.

I'm not one since I only found out about the game back in November or so. Really liked it and before I pledged, I hoped to play one more version.... then it took 3 months to come out. Thankfully I waited or that would have been a waste of money. When I played 0.6.... honestly, the last update really jumped the shark. It was no longer what I liked about the game, Lily just became a dumb bimbo in forced scenes. The doctor one was just awful. Since then, I waited and waited and now we're past 4 months since the last update.

7 months = 1 update

Little to no communication.

Why are you still giving these guys money? It doesn't take over a season to make less than a half a dozen scenes.

Last edited:

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Regardless on their reasoning, they're obligated to properly communicate to their patreons.

I'm not one since I only found out about the game back in November or so. Really liked it and before I pledged, I hoped to play one more version.... then it took 3 months to come out. Thankfully I waited or that would have been a waste of money. When I played 0.6.... honestly, the last update really jumped the shark. It was no longer what I liked about the game, Lily just became a dumb bimbo in forced scenes. The doctor one was just awful. Since then, I waited and waited and now we're past 4 months since the last update.

7 months = 1 update

Little to no communication.

Why are you still giving these guys money? It doesn't take over a season to make less than a half a dozen scenes.
I agree with the communication thing. If they gave regular feedback on the progress, even if the updates takes as long as they do, then people would be a lot less upset about the rate of work. What they also should do is change their Patreon from monthly to per update, but since they're doing neither it's pretty clear they prefer milking people rather than pleasing them.

I think a big problem a lot of these devs run into is that they start of with a bunch of good ideas and the initial development and quality of the game is good. But they most likely don't have everything planned out from the beginning so when they get to a certain point they start running out of ideas and you see the development slow down or games being abandoned etc.

I really like LotV but I have to agree that some aspects of the last two updates didn't go over well, but they still had a couple of scenes I enjoyed. Here's hoping that if/when they release 0.7 that it's worth the wait because the update is slow due to it containing a lot of good stuff like they claim, and not because these guys joined the Patreon Dairy Famer Association.

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016
They are workig on the upcoming patch(secure info) :p chill out a bit and wait until end of month,im tired of bulshiit too ,but ,until the end of month doesnt hurt wait :p

RamblingLunatic

Donor
May 29, 2017
They finally posted and said "Almost all renders, code and animations has been finished. I have to shape the story now."

They went from "we'll definitely have it by the end of May" to this. Just enough to keep people pledging.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes