ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
5hours ago

A Patreon :
I'm eager to see some quality animations..

:
I hope you gonna like it. We've increased frames, I think they're more fluid than ever.

Reactions: Hajime

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
Haha they only increased their pockets with money from blue balls patreons. But perhaps, only the working morale in bosnia are miserable. However, its not my cup of coffee what they do/dont do.

Reactions: OkanSeven

dman1992

Donor
Aug 22, 2016
This update needs to be substantially bigger than the rest, considering how long they've made their Patreon's wait

Reactions: Hajime

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
135 days now, 4.5 months, still counting... this is ridiculous.
C'mon, be a little more supportive for their attempts at setting the bar high for personal best "time needed for next version". I've heard they want to reach 150 days minimum, but if they're in the flow they might go for 200!

Reactions: itza

Hajime

May 7, 2017
the $$ have never been this low before. At around $1800 , thats good though....
Yeah, because the patreons are finally starting to loose faith and not just changing their pledges. If this doesnt motivate them, then the game is dead.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
the $$ have never been this low before. At around $1800 , thats good though....
Not for us, though. Less people will receive the game and the chance for someone to leak it will get smaller as well. Simple calculs.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
What have been their peak income?
It was around $2500 at some point.

Let's say it was 2k average a month... 5 months will likely pass if that next release is out in July (big maybe)... that's 10k... for NOTHING. As much as I'm disappointed in not seeing an update, I'm far more annoying at Patreons paying $10-20 monthly.

Folks need to be wiser.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes