Jan 25, 2017
A part of me fears that I'm setting myself up for this kind of disappointment by spending money on virtual spaceships. I've allowed myself to be duped too many times. Don't let hope cloud your judgement.

I really hope Star Citizen is good.
I learned the hard way. Money was wasted and I haven't supported any patreon pages anymore.

I do consider supporting ICSTOR and Dating My Daughter developers though.

OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017
I learned the hard way. Money was wasted and I haven't supported any patreon pages anymore.

I do consider supporting ICSTOR and Dating My Daughter developers though.
uhmmm...mmm..hmmm
i want too support Korean Tv Dramas. Thats ok right :p

OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017
Are you asking me that because I have a Korean signature gif? lol
1. No worries for updates.2 weeks and new episode show up.
2. No argues for months.They r alive or not.they r working or not
3. u can choose many paths.if u want too cry watch 49 days.if u want love watch greatest love.if u want smile watch dady you daughter me.if u want adult stuff search uncle google:p Find ur way yourself best i think :) No need my advice im sure.
4. yes. u have korean signature gif:) and good one, i liked so much.

(This game already dead. P and P dont know maybe but if they dont change their communication skills this game fated too die.Many friends saying %95 complete and update coming soon right ? i dont know update show up or not but i know they patreons some(they already quit maybe) of them and no one happy..update show up or not doesnt matter anymore i think..their montly budgets fated too drop if these guys same way after update..if update shows up of course. i dont believe any update show up)

Last edited:

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Is it necessary to play as a complete whore or can i chose to play as lesbian? (i wish i was a hot girl IRL to be lesbian)

Lily is hot, perfect as a mom in an incest game.

Jan 25, 2017
1. No worries for updates.2 weeks and new episode show up.
2. No argues for months.They r alive or not.they r working or not
3. u can choose many paths.if u want too cry watch 49 days.if u want love watch greatest love.if u want smile watch dady you daughter me.if u want adult stuff search uncle google:p Find ur way yourself best i think :) No need my advice im sure.
4. yes. u have korean signature gif:) and good one, i liked so much.

(This game already dead. P and P dont know maybe but if they dont change their communication skills this game fated too die.Many friends saying %95 complete and update coming soon right ? i dont know update show up or not but i know they patreons some(they already quit maybe) of them and no one happy..update show up or not doesnt matter anymore i think..their montly budgets fated too drop if these guys same way after update..if update shows up of course. i dont believe any update show up)
Lol Great to hear mate. I don't watch Korean dramas but I know they are pretty famous.

Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: OkanSeven

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Is it necessary to play as a complete whore or can i chose to play as lesbian?
So far you either go all in, or you end up being locked out of the cheating route due to slut points requirements.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hey guys, not trying to be an asshole, but I think someone from staff should lock up this thread until there is a new update since everytime there is an alert it's just a bunch of people complaining, like that would make a difference . Anyway that's just what I think.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Hey guys, not trying to be an asshole, but I think someone from staff should lock up this thread until there is a new update since everytime there is an alert it's just a bunch of people complaining, like that would make a difference . Anyway that's just what I think.
No, keep it open, but put a hiatus or abandoned tag on there if it keeps not getting updated.

By keeping it open, and having a wall of complaints about the lack of updates it makes people less likely to be a new patreon, and old patreons more likely to say fuck this I'm done. That drives the patreon money earned down. By driving the patreon earned money down it makes the creator think... Oh maybe I should make more regular updates.

Also when some of these people stop being a patreon supporter to P&P they go over to actual creators that are making new updates, and give them some love instead. When the actual creators get paid they create more, and better content.

So... ya I get it that it sucks to get an alert on a game that's not updated, and people are just complaining about the same shit, but it's a necessary evil.

Put yourself into the shoes of a creator that has gotten the ball rolling. You have some successful releases, and are working on your project. You are starting to make a couple thousand bucks a month. Then you buy yourself a shiny new 18 inch long dildo to stick up your ass all day long with your patreon money...

At this point shoving that 18 inch dildo up your ass all day long is for some reason is way more important to you than working on the project you promised to work on. So you really slow down on your updates.

Sticking an 18 inch dildo up your ass all day long requires additional funding for lubrication. You lost motivation to work on the project.

If you were an honest person you would make a post like "I'm taking a month or two off from game developing" however your money would shrink up if you did that, and your asshole would bleed because you can't afford the lube for your 18 inch dildo anymore.

Instead you resort to your base faggotry needs, and occasionally post stuff like "working on the update now" or "update coming soon" to milk the patreons as long as possible before they give up on funding the project you have given up already.

It's called "milking the patreons"

Last edited:

Dessed

Sep 18, 2016
I also think this thread should be locked. It is annoying to come to this thread thinking a proper update on the status of the game is being given and instead I keep seeing the same things over and over again.

Moderators you have already warned us about this type of behavior on page 15 so I think it is only proper for you to lock this thread to stop this from continuing.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
So... ya I get it that it sucks to get an alert on a game that's not updated, and people are just complaining about the same shit, but it's a necessary evil.
Sorry to burst your bubble but thinking that complaining in a pirate site will get the actual content earlier or drive away patreons makes no sense at all. Patreons that were already there leave and people that want to support just have to look at their page and /or the OP to see when it was last updated. Anyway that's all I'm going to say(sorry for the useless alert).

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes