met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Has anyone made/found a world map?

I can't seem to find the massage parlor. The biggest problem I have with this game is figuring out where to go.

here are some links, but don't know if they're still valid

BigGamera

Sep 25, 2016
I have no idea. The 2 comments from the author are just some short replies, no info on the project whatsoever.
Yea I've been pledging them for a while. The only reason I still do is because I think it's the best game being made right now. They have a serious lack of communication. Their excuse is they don't get online when they are working, but 4 months is a long time to be working with no release. I don't think these guys are intentionally delaying shit ( like I think Impure is), but they really need to start talking more.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Such a sad situation. They promised the update to be in May in their last update. Yet May is almost over

Musikito

May 28, 2017
I'm not saying that they aren't working on the game, but after that long time since the last update, they should at least inform about what is the progress of the update, at least i hope that this next update (when it get release) would be a really big one and will let us play at least 1-2 hours more.

They are gaining 2,6k every month, with that much they should at least give an update every month, two months top, they aren't only doing that but they even don't communicate with their patreons...the only thing why they have 2,6 k every month is because their game is one of the better that are around there. Patreon shouldn't pay the people that don't show at least something that they are doing every month, that way we wouldn't have people working the first months and when they get money stop updating for severals months...

I know they aren't working full time on this, but if they said a date for the next update, they should really try to give the update in that date...sigh i'm really hoping to see a big update in the next days but right now i really doub it.

Reactions: Dogmeat and sonu

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I have no idea. The 2 comments from the author are just some short replies, no info on the project whatsoever.
I was a patron for around 5/6 months, but that's the reason I stopped supporting them.

Their game is the best compared to the likes of Impure, Terebonkoff, Malleck, etc. (the other creators that make this kind of game), but I couldn't stand the way they disappear without dropping any news, leaving the patrons desperate to hear something from them.

They can make the best game in the world, but the way they do it, isn't worth of my support. And I hated the fact that the early release for 15$ patrons is totally a lie.

Last edited:

RamblingLunatic

Donor
May 29, 2017
The creator's last comment to one of his supporters who was asking about a date for the new release was "Rlx, you gonna download pirated version anyway..." The last update to the game was February 11.

nikitolog

Apr 5, 2017
last day of May...any news?
Game is awesome, Lily is just perfect, but...update is very very very very slow...

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
They usually post something at the end of the month .... even if a delay .... well I guess will have to wait

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
They are going to start losing money at this rate. Their patron has dropped from $2.6k to $2.3k . I hope more people follow suit. At least that would put a little pressure on them. I mean going 40 days without a single news update and around 110 days without a game update.......jesus!

Reactions: dman1992
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes