Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
The difference is that p&p actually puts a lot more work into writing, personality and character development. This takes a lot of time as well. The stories for Icstor are the most basic incest stuff you can find. Now don't get me wrong, I think Milf's Villa is a big step in the right direction, but the previous ones were objectively badly designed and very badly written, but had great 3D-Models and a fetish, that seems to cater to a lot of people's taste.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
70+ new renders have been implemented inside the upcoming update so far. Even though the main story is our priority, this time we've tried to create many more side quests / events. These are the events that won't decrease stamina. This means that although the update was designed to last "one day", it will not be short. Some of these events are: "subway ", " movie rental" and some others that we won't mention now, but you will be able to look for them around the city and explore them in your free time. I also want to mention that we've been working on certain scenes [such as "library"], where several endings are possible [in this case three].
The link with cg-s of some scenes of the game will be under this text. We'll do our best to upload another post with new cg-s and scenes by the end of the month.
Thank you for supporting us and for being a part of our PandP team.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
70+ new renders have been implemented inside the upcoming update so far. Even though the main story is our priority, this time we've tried to create many more side quests / events. These are the events that won't decrease stamina. This means that although the update was designed to last "one day", it will not be short. Some of these events are: "subway ", " movie rental" and some others that we won't mention now, but you will be able to look for them around the city and explore them in your free time. I also want to mention that we've been working on certain scenes [such as "library"], where several endings are possible [in this case three].
The link with cg-s of some scenes of the game will be under this text. We'll do our best to upload another post with new cg-s and scenes by the end of the month.
Thank you for supporting us and for being a part of our PandP team.

I have no words .... great

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
I'm glad that they're focusing on the side content with this update. Hope they add the follow-up event with Mrs. Clarkson and Mike and his cosplay buddies to the update as well. :eazyHype:

Only drawback is that we're probably only going to see this update end of April going on the update cycle for the previous updates. :test2:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Why does this game say it works at 16:9 without black borders and i can't find a button to make it change aspect ratio?
Alt + ENTER only goes fullscreen 4:3.

Screw this crap, after unpacking, the resolution of the renders is 4:3 640x480, which is insane (who uses that resolution anymore). He's showing 16:9 renders at 720p on his Patreon and none are in the game, saying it optimized for 16:9 when it's fucking stretched from 4:3 is just.... Moronic.

Enjoy your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaslighting

miawn

Sep 1, 2016
Why does this game say it works at 16:9 without black borders and i can't find a button to make it change aspect ratio?

Screw this crap, after unpacking, the resolution of the renders is 4:3 640x480, which is insane (who uses that resolution anymore). He's showing 16:9 renders at 720p on his Patreon and none are in the game, saying it optimized for 16:9 when it's fucking stretched from 4:3 is just.... Moronic.

Enjoy your game.
Well, going fullscreen just magnifies the game window and makes everything look blurry.. and as the game window being locked without possibility of resizing it, is there any other way into making the window larger?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017

Enjoy your game.
Yeah discovered myself. Still the game was good, even if it was limited. I use a tool named "Sizer 4.0" to scale the window without having to go fullscreen, even though it is still limited to 4:3 in this game, its better than playing at default size.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
use a tool named "Sizer 4.0" to scale the window without having to go fullscreen
Thanks for that. Though the image looks blurry it beats looking at superstretched and blurry stuff when I go fullscreen, or watching the game in a window the size of a stamp.

is where you can get it. Install, run, press <ctrl>+<win>+z in the active window and go ham.

Ralien

Sep 14, 2016

Enjoy your game.
Maybe that's why the game is 800MB and not 3.5GB

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Easy way out: change your monitor to
alt+enter, done. I noticed that if my monitor was 144Hz and went fullscreen the picture did not. Take the frequency down a notch, aaand the picture will scale fullscreen.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Easy way out: change your monitor to
alt+enter, done. I noticed that if my monitor was 144Hz and went fullscreen the picture did not. Take the frequency down a notch, aaand the picture will scale fullscreen.
That's if you want to run fullscreen. I never play games fullscreen, and seems the popular choice these days is fullscreen-windowed mode, so you can still use your desktop while playing a game. Fullscreen in RPGM offers no benefit over increasing the windowed mode anyway, as it's still a stretched low resolution image. It's better to minimize the stretch as much as possible, and find a middle ground between playable and stretch. The only way to improve this would be to have proper high resolution 16:9 images, like stated in the menu.

Reactions: k3im0

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
is there any news on the release date ... since the last update was in the middle of February , so 2 month would mean the game should be out in the middle if April ... or it would take 2 and a half month from now on ????

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
I suspect we'll probably see the update end of April at the earliest. The update from middle Feb was actually supposed to come out end of Jan, but it got delayed a couple of times, so they normally tend to do the updates at the end of the month. Most Patreon guys do that to try and maximize their income.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes