geoplans

Nov 5, 2016
To avoid black screen you MUST have walking animation turned ON (press S and hold it for few moments until it appears).
With animation on no bugs at all.
Can something be done with kid in the library. Nothing going on with him but this image (first one) was published as a teaser?
Maybe it was abandoned or reserved for the next update? The second image should be from V0.5?

Reactions: 3Bliksems

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
To avoid black screen you MUST have walking animation turned ON (press S and hold it for few moments until it appears).
With animation on no bugs at all.
Cant confirm this. Got the animation on all the time, still the bug while going down the cellaras long as i try my old savegames. I played through the whole game again now and got no bugs at all. So its for sure that the versions arent compatible.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Cant confirm this. Got the animation on all the time, still the bug while going down the cellaras long as i try my old savegames. I played through the whole game again now and got no bugs at all. So its for sure that the versions arent compatible.
I used my old saves for both routes and didn't encounter any bug at all, so I wouldn't say it's "for sure that the versions arent compatible"
It seems to be, that those a very individual cases of people that get or don't the bugs. Don't know what triggers that, but remember that early access games without bugs pretty much don't exist.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Yes New version that they released today
so they finally fixed the save file huh.... is there any more update on it.....also where the hell are you getting all the info i checked their patreon page and only today was it updated....

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yes New version that they released today
Did they say what caused the bug? Since it seemed to be like 50% had that bug and 50% didn't have any bugs at all. I'm kinda curious as to what caused such a thing.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Did they say what caused the bug? Since it seemed to be like 50% had that bug and 50% didn't have any bugs at all. I'm kinda curious as to what caused such a thing.
probabily some overlapping code that allowed two scenes to play at once(thats what i heard most people complaing) and that is espected i think the devs were late in developing the game and did everything in such a haste they forgot to clean the code

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
probabily some overlapping code that allowed two scenes to play at once(thats what i heard most people complaing) and that is espected i think the devs were late in developing the game and did everything in such a haste they forgot to clean the code
Why would it only happen to some people, though? That's the thing that intrigues me.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
:rolleyes::oops: he said it should fix the black screens.. he will also be posting a work plan for the next updste

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
From what i see no. He disnt said what was the problem

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes