slavisha

Aug 5, 2016
we got a good amount of content, imo.... the problem is the content itself. the doctors scenes, predictable, silly, being fucked while sleeping? cmon anyway... the only good "action" scene here was the gym one, but even that one we don't have that NTR feeling like we had with fred for ex.. thats what i liked here... and when she acts tough with fred/boss.. not being tricked to do the things....
Yeah I agree with you, and Fred's scene was so good because it was the first time Lily cheated and it was with her father in law, which is considered to be taboo. So in order to reach that level again I think they need to push even further....it would be nice if she had a nephew...just saying :tf:

DamonG

Dec 1, 2016
Black screen after the clothing store, again.... Used 14 save. Plz, give me good save after clothing store.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
For those that were annoyed about the sex with the doctors:
If you go to Nicole instead of Fred on wednesday she won't fuck either of them.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
after massage i couldn't get the scene named Giancarlo? Any help? At night I couldn't go to there neither to Nicole ... :confused
You go there before the gym, to get your gym clothes. (At least in the faithful route)
You go to nicole after the therapy.

After meet Dr.adam Where Should go?
Clothing store -> gym it was, I think.

EDIT: Oh and you can go to the massage after visiting dr. adam

Last edited:

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Could u share pls any save file at that point please! I could not enter that shop at night, thanks man!
Just tested it giancarlo scene is in both routes

hornypeepo

Aug 20, 2016
After massage scene if I try to enter Giancoli's store, it says I don't need to go there.. What a pitty ??
I have the same problem, but after Dr. Adam i went to the massage, after it says at the clothing store that i don't need to go there

EDIT: Tried going straight to the clothing store after Dr Adam and i got the same message. =/

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
After massage scene if I try to enter Giancoli's store, it says I don't need to go there.. What a pitty ??
Try going to the gym door first. She should say some like "I need some gym clothes" then go there

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Gym store gives same warning ... it says also that I don't need to go there.. Just home gives different warning, it says I should go to gym with nicole bla bla..
I don't have the with nicole warning. Lily goes to gym alone in my game and depending on your choices gets assfucked and creampied by daniel afterwards.

EDIT:
how do you trigger the gym with nicole thing?
I got Nicole to lick lily and after the doctor Lily tells nick she'll wait for nicole, but there's nothing with nicole in my playthrough

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Where exactly is the gym?
next to the clothes shop. the door looks like a phone booth

EDIT:
I guess someone needs to look into the code. I can't go to the gym with nicole, no matter what choices I make and what I do. Maybe it's something in the game's cache, but even after restarting it, that didn't change. Maybe it's some flag that got set in previous versions' events.

Last edited:
Reactions: hornypeepo
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes