3.80 star(s) 89 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
6.jpg

Overview:
House Chores is a visual novel where you experience the story of a young man on his summer vacation. Problems arise when he begins to see someone close to him in a much different manner. To make matters worse, two unexpected guests barge in and complicate this messy summer even further!
Can you score it big during your summer vacation? Or will you start the school year empty handed?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2024-03-26
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17.2 Beta
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Fan Sig -
German translation*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot_33.png VMwD2_.png Screenshot_35.png Screenshot_33 (2).png

Last edited by a moderator:

drashypoo

Mar 10, 2018
Interesting, after checking out Town of Passion and Zombie's Retreat, liking them so far. Probably worth to test how this one is. Hopefully Siren's won't drop quality because of quantity

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Oh, this looks like it could be very good. Plus it's a visual novel! Not gonna play it yet, but I'm sure this will easily end up being my favorite title from Siren's Domain. It's definitely the kind of title that will get me on board as a patron.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Kinda looks like a town of passion 90% and zombies retreat 10% art style smashed together like a slightly more realistic ToP, looks really good and I hope it goes smoothly.

Reactions: cocksuckaaa
3.80 star(s) 89 Votes