Mopp96

Mar 1, 2021
The translation also works on the new version, but a lot of things are not translated. Why doesn't anyone do that, it's easier. Thanks.

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
To be fair, the plot might be too cliche, the story might be short, there might be too few but the art and every CG was top notch and the icing on the cake was the MC is a thick MILF.

I prefer this over some lolis there no matter how good the plot. It's just sad that loli games probably get more demand and they had a much better plot and art style most of the time.

anon2767

Dec 3, 2017
Does 1.10 actually add anything to the game? Translation quality seems the same or worse.
I am also getting stuck on the very first quest where it keeps telling me to talk to the adventure guild receptionist.

Last edited:

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Maybe its just my taste, but HOLY SHIT MC IS HOT.
Amazing game, really hope developers will continue in this style and vision, preferably with same protagonist.

Reactions: lukee12345

Regnen

Mar 22, 2023
Does 1.10 actually add anything to the game? Translation quality seems the same or worse.
I am also getting stuck on the very first quest where it keeps telling me to talk to the adventure guild receptionist.

Added 2 H-scenes: Warriors from "Equipment and Tools Shop"
・Fixed a bug where the H-scene stage 2 of the silent man in the showroom was displayed as the H-scene he had seen once on the first viewing ・
Other minor fixes

Regnen

Mar 22, 2023

Here is the AI ENG TL Patch. The Author uploaded it on DLsite yesterday.

Last edited:

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
  • Hey there
Reactions: Spenser4

Gilgameshe

Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for the new traduction, it's way better than the previous one!

I was wondering: does someone plans to do an uncensored patch?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The game looks good, hope the auther continous with the protag, He, karryan prison dev and starworks are my favorite by far.

Is there other hentai corruption games with similar art to this one.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes