lusciousboy01

Nov 15, 2017
27 screenshots and the raunchiest scene they show is masturbating through clothes. Are there any actual H-scenes in the game? If it seems like they're deliberately hiding some parts of the game there's usually a reason for that and it's rarely a positive one.
Yes, there is.
And it is pretty easy to get them because the game allows you to unlock all of them right after the prologue.

The reason why there are 27 "not raunchy" screenshots is my inexperience and a miscommunication with BaasB.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Hi!

I have completely retranslated this game, because I had free time.
I used a mix of GPT-3.5 Turbo and GPT-4.
I used a translation plugin so most of the translation, except plugin text, is stored in "\www\languages\EN.txt" file.
You can change part of the text pretty easily.

Something is broken ?
Report here and I will see what I can do.

You don't like my work ?
Base text is inside the JP.txt file on the same folder. Do a better one.
thanks for translating it, i already played the mtl one but with a fresh translation i can do a second playthrough really enjoyed the game thanks again for translating it

IndriIndri

May 29, 2022
Random question but does someone know what the music is they used for the main menu? It goes kinda hard
NAH SORRY BUT I GOTTA TALK ABOUT IT HOW NO ONE TALKING ABOUT HOW THE MAIN MENU THEME IS A BANGER (if someone has the name it'll save a life)

I did try and find the name of the track, but I believe the name was translated and I couldn't find it using music recognition apps. Instead I decrypted the bgm of the game files and found which track specifically was used for the main menu and uploaded it. Should be good enough if you want to download it and listen to it outside of the game.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Ah I see so woman become magicians when they hit 30 as a virgin... I always wondered...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
35YearOldMagicianSqueezingSoloTrip-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RyRa²

dimas33

Jul 12, 2017
Very hot game!
Aproach for corruption as in Karryn's Prison - more you fight - more you are exposed to corruption.

Deffianly recommed!

Iadiesman217

May 1, 2019
We definitely need more games with mature female protagonists and this game would have been great for me but... the lack of pregnancy and the time limit leave a sour taste in my mouth. Seriously, who actually enjoys time limits in erotic games?
The time limit really isn't an issue, at least it wasn't for me personally. I forgot the time limit the game gives you, but I finished all the content for it in about 8 or so days I think, maybe it was like 10, Which took me 5 irl hours.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well in terms of rpg's just sayng woman can be any type of magic class with out haveing to be virgins. up to the dm of the game. but to each there own i guess. d&d has been ruined be hasbro after all. game looks to have great art work.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes