20deeznuts

Jun 11, 2022
They could've at least used ChatGPT mtl, a lot of recent games have been using it, that is so much better than raw mtl and
Bread,bread,bread

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Random question but does someone know what the music is they used for the main menu? It goes kinda hard

yoankl

May 4, 2021
NAH SORRY BUT I GOTTA TALK ABOUT IT HOW NO ONE TALKING ABOUT HOW THE MAIN MENU THEME IS A BANGER (if someone has the name it'll save a life)

Reactions: tester316278

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
It can be good if...
1 - several outfits\weapons\acsessories with special buff\debuff, free to change any time
2 - more locations and enemis with new scenes
3 - Longer story with lack of text (hate when you need to read tons of shity text with unececery info) and plenty action
4 - full uncensore, otherwise it's thrash
5 - Some decent animations fore scenes
6 - Pregnancy

Othewise it's half thrash half wasted potential for ADULT GAME.

Wat's actualy realy good is battle system, but lack of animated harrasment scenes. Art work done pretty much GOOD and... thats all.

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
It can be good if...
1 - several outfits\weapons\acsessories with special buff\debuff, free to change any time
2 - more locations and enemis with new scenes
3 - Longer story with lack of text (hate when you need to read tons of shity text with unececery info) and plenty action
4 - full uncensore, otherwise it's thrash
5 - Some decent animations fore scenes
6 - Pregnancy

Othewise it's half thrash half wasted potential for ADULT GAME.

Wat's actualy realy good is battle system, but lack of animated harrasment scenes. Art work done pretty much GOOD and... thats all.
Can you recommend games with those features?

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
fk me
another interesting lookin one with hot character ruined by trashy MTL
if u want to do lazy MTL at least use AI /GPT
they are way better than the usual mtl engine

lusciousboy01

Nov 15, 2017
Hi!

I have completely retranslated this game, because I had free time.
I used a mix of GPT-3.5 Turbo and GPT-4.
I used a translation plugin so most of the translation, except plugin text, is stored in "\www\languages\EN.txt" file.
You can change part of the text pretty easily.

Something is broken ?
Report here and I will see what I can do.

You don't like my work ?
Base text is inside the JP.txt file on the same folder. Do a better one.

Link:

A few sample images:

First.png

Introduction.png

Menu.png

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
Hi!

I have completely retranslated this game, because I had free time.
I used a mix of GPT-3.5 Turbo and GPT-4.
I used a translation plugin so most of the translation, except plugin text, is stored in "\www\languages\EN.txt" file.
You can change part of the text pretty easily.

Something is broken ?
Report here and I will see what I can do.

You don't like my work ?
Base text is inside the JP.txt file on the same folder. Do a better one.

Link: MEGA

A few sample images:

View attachment 2849903

View attachment 2849904

View attachment 2849905
Worked fine and everything was mostly readable. Longer text could get extended past the text area and end up hidden behind the picture. Thanks anyway.

lusciousboy01

Nov 15, 2017
Worked fine and everything was mostly readable. Longer text could get extended past the text area and end up hidden behind the picture. Thanks anyway.
I tried to wordwrap everything to fit normal screen because it seemed same everywhere.
But battle text screen was actually half the size so I kind of gave up after noticing that.

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
For searchers, not much anal. There are two monster scenes; one bug, the other a double-dicked fish monster. You can unlock the ability to use anal in battle-fuck but it's a single pose only. And then there's the pet slime with a small scene. :(

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
27 screenshots and the raunchiest scene they show is masturbating through clothes. Are there any actual H-scenes in the game? If it seems like they're deliberately hiding some parts of the game there's usually a reason for that and it's rarely a positive one.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes