Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
It is lacking a bunch of tags.

Blackmail (app)
Creampie (multiple people)
Female Domination (girl in dorm and at beach)
Groping (nothing specific)
Handjob (shower with ditzy girl)
Interracial (MC with Friend's "sister")
Milf (Real estate lady)
Oral Sex (Multiple times)
Pregnancy (More of moment of impregnation)
Romance (Girl MC is crushing on and trying to date, or his best friend)
School Setting (happens in college)
Spanking (multiple times towards end of version)
Stripping (not stripper stripping, but removal of clothes)
Trap (Technically already covered under Futa/Trans, not sure the difference in the tag description)
Virgin (supposedly some are)
No to the trap tag. Lyssa is very upfront about what she brings to the table.

As far as pregnancy, until someone actually becomes impregnated that tag shouldn't be included.
Stripping is quite a stretch,you have to take off some clothes to have sex. I'd argue that until someone actually puts on a strip show, it would be confusing to add it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krynh and L7Bear

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
It is lacking a bunch of tags.

Blackmail (app)
Creampie (multiple people)
Female Domination (girl in dorm and at beach)
Groping (nothing specific)
Handjob (shower with ditzy girl)
Interracial (MC with Friend's "sister")
Milf (Real estate lady)
Oral Sex (Multiple times)
Pregnancy (More of moment of impregnation)
Romance (Girl MC is crushing on and trying to date, or his best friend)
School Setting (happens in college)
Spanking (multiple times towards end of version)
Stripping (not stripper stripping, but removal of clothes)
Trap (Technically already covered under Futa/Trans, not sure the difference in the tag description)
Virgin (supposedly some are)
Hmm.. and about half of those would be redundant. Groping, handjob, oral, pregnancy, stripping, trap and virgin.
There isnt once mention of virgins i think?. Groping, oral, handjobs and stripping.. unless thats all the game centers about and the game excludes normal sex... these would all be overtagging, considering its pretty damn standard in just having sex. Stripping here being the only one who could get a tag in case someone actually performed a striptease (aka stripping) There isnt a trap in the game (fully male, no tits, might crossdress or just look almost feminine), there is a transsexual (Female body, tits, penis balls/vagina according to wether futa or trans, feminine look)[tag futa/trans]) and on top of that... im pretty sure the "milf" is the trans (i might be wrong here).
Its almost worse to overtag a game, than to tag whats central to the game, because it diludes the value of the tags. Everysingle game would end up with almost excactly the same tags, and maybe one or two differences only. But if you tag CENTRAL things in the game, you actually get an idea what the game is about in tags, instead of a hugeass list you just skip because its just like the 20 last games you looked at.

Reactions: L7Bear and Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hmm.. and about half of those would be redundant. Groping, handjob, oral, pregnancy, stripping, trap and virgin.
There isnt once mention of virgins i think?. Groping, oral, handjobs and stripping.. unless thats all the game centers about and the game excludes normal sex... these would all be overtagging, considering its pretty damn standard in just having sex. Stripping here being the only one who could get a tag in case someone actually performed a striptease (aka stripping) There isnt a trap in the game (fully male, no tits, might crossdress or just look almost feminine), there is a transsexual (Female body, tits, penis balls/vagina according to wether futa or trans, feminine look)[tag futa/trans]) and on top of that... im pretty sure the "milf" is the trans (i might be wrong here).
Its almost worse to overtag a game, than to tag whats central to the game, because it diludes the value of the tags. Everysingle game would end up with almost excactly the same tags, and maybe one or two differences only. But if you tag CENTRAL things in the game, you actually get an idea what the game is about in tags, instead of a hugeass list you just skip because its just like the 20 last games you looked at.
A note on milf's: While Lyssa is older than the MC I don't think she qualifies. Her boss Vanessa on the other hand, now that's a milf if there ever was one. Dat swimsuit...

Reactions: L7Bear

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
After playing the whole of the in game week today I just have to say, Fuckin minted. Amber-Rose finally confesses her feelings, Lyssa might finally get what shes been looking for with the MC accepting everything about her, Stacy is in town and lookin SWEET & SEXY as all fuckin hell as well as acting like a lustful devil, more Dahlia femdom and an amazingly sexy mature babe Vanessa.

Huh, look at that i just listed my top 5 waifu in order just from that paragraph. Anyway I cannae wait for a lot more content with them including the possibilty for unique happily ever after endings with each of them. I agree with a lot of what others say about Lydia, granted I agree that she is a stunning natural beauty but personally i'd say she has very little impact in terms of personality. But thats my opinion, looking forward to the next update and keep up the stellar work ViNovella.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
No to the trap tag. Lyssa is very upfront about what she brings to the table.

As far as pregnancy, until someone actually becomes impregnated that tag shouldn't be included.
Stripping is quite a stretch,you have to take off some clothes to have sex. I'd argue that until someone actually puts on a strip show, it would be confusing to add it.

Unlike VNDB we don't have tag definitions on the site, so can only guess which version of a thing applies.

MC can make Rainbow girl take off her clothes without having sex, which still isn't stripper stripping, but it is a taking off of clothes for a non sex act.

Lyssa was upfront sure, but was post blowing MC and him not knowing, so still could fall into it.

The point of the tags are if they exist in the game, not if they are centered around it.

Virgin might be Lydia (MC's crush girl)

Milf was the lady who showed MC the apartment.

People have made a request to make Tags have more relevance, like the size of the tag to indicate how much of something is in the game.

However as of now "over tagging" is necessary because people will run into one offs and get turned off and complain, a single rape/murder, a single bit of NTR, people don't want to be shown these things out of nowhere.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Unlike VNDB we don't have tag definitions on the site, so can only guess which version of a thing applies.

MC can make Rainbow girl take off her clothes without having sex, which still isn't stripper stripping, but it is a taking off of clothes for a non sex act.

Lyssa was upfront sure, but was post blowing MC and him not knowing, so still could fall into it.

The point of the tags are if they exist in the game, not if they are centered around it.

Virgin might be Lydia (MC's crush girl)

Milf was the lady who showed MC the apartment.

People have made a request to make Tags have more relevance, like the size of the tag to indicate how much of something is in the game.

However as of now "over tagging" is necessary because people will run into one offs and get turned off and complain, a single rape/murder, a single bit of NTR, people don't want to be shown these things out of nowhere.
Are you sure about that?

Several of the tags you asked for in the earlier post (trap, stripping, pregnancy) go against those definitions.

Reactions: UncleVT and L7Bear

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I understand your point entirely, but specifically to the trap point, as soon as MC showed sexual interest in Lyssa, she made sure implicitly to show him what he was potentially getting into. By no stretch of the imagination could this be a trap.

A trap would be a trans woman who passes without letting her potential partner know she is in fact trans until they feel that partner is at the point of no return. While definitions may be more vague here, the two separate tags still exist for a reason. IRL this shit gets people killed and I personally would avoid the Trap tag. The Futa/trans tag more than covers the content in this game.

Her jerking off while giving him a blowjob simply doesn't cut the mustard because he already knew she was trans gender. Would you really think MC is surprised she is aroused by performing a sexual act in public? Do you actually think he forgot she had a dick?

You as the player are also given fair warning in all instances, so no there is no entrapment involved at any stage, so far, and shouldn't be. The player should be at least afforded the right of whether they're willing to see it or not.

Reactions: Krynh

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I understand your point entirely, but specifically to the trap point, as soon as MC showed sexual interest in Lyssa, she made sure implicitly to show him what he was potentially getting into. By no stretch of the imagination could this be a trap.

A trap would be a trans woman who passes without letting her potential partner know she is in fact trans until they feel that partner is at the point of no return. While definitions may be more vague here, the two separate tags still exist for a reason. IRL this shit gets people killed and I personally would avoid the Trap tag. The Futa/trans tag more than covers the content in this game.

Her jerking off while giving him a blowjob simply doesn't cut the mustard because he already knew she was trans gender. Would you really think MC is surprised she is aroused by performing a sexual act in public? Do you actually think he forgot she had a dick?

You as the player are also given fair warning in all instances, so no there is no entrapment involved at any stage, so far, and shouldn't be. The player should be at least afforded the right of whether they're willing to see it or not.
How the trap tag is defined here from the list Lemon Freak posted, it basically makes a trap = cross dresser, Lyssa is obviously someone who was using hormone replacement and doesn't look like a hell's angels biker in a dress. So she wouldn't qualify for it.

--------

I wasn't arguing any point post the BJ in the closet if you chose her path. The MC has no knowledge unless he presses her and she shows that she also has a penis. Which he clearly didn't think she did, hence his pushing to make sure she wasn't also his oral secret santa.

Hence why I guessed it might require a trap tag. Because he had no clue, and he had sexual relations with her without knowing, hence the "Trap" terminology. Now if it was shown prior to the BJ, of course it wouldn't be.

With what was posted earlier though the Trap tag here basically refers to crossdressing. "Trap [Usually men in women's clothing, but may also be the other way around.]"

I will agree with you on the warning though with the prompt that pops up about how the player feels on trans people prior to the party choices. So the player does know it may come up, just not know where/who.

Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
There is no ntr tag because mc not into a relaationship but everyone fucks everyone, my feelings about the game is confusing :unsure:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
There is no ntr tag because mc not into a relaationship but everyone fucks everyone, my feelings about the game is confusing :unsure:
To be fair it should be, because the MC can partake in cuckoldry, though he's not the one that gets cucked.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
NTR, on F95, is defined like that:
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
The MC is not the cuck and tags must reflect the current content: so the game can NOT be tagged as NTR.

Reactions: L7Bear and Hordragg

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Holy shit! I had this downloaded for quite a while but didn't play it for some reason. I think it just sailed past SL or maybe PL as my favourite game on this site. That was outstanding in every aspect (I like A LOT of games, and gush accordingly, but this one got everything right.). A lot of games are good at one or two things, maybe three, but almost no games get characters, script, dialogue, pacing, models/renders, comedy, the sex, a likeable MC ... yeah, all those and more, right. Just the other day I was very enthusiastic over the fact that Midlife Crisis managed to get trans content done right (as opposed, say Depravity, which completely ruined that), but to be honest Midlife Crisis isn't exactly a fantastic looking game. And I love Fasders Life, for it's lovingly depicted watersports, but it is a bit grindy a times. Well, this game gets eveything right. From a an ol' perv seeking the holy grail that is a fantastically balanced fetish game, I may have found it. Can't wait to see what happens next. I tip my hat to you, sir developer.

Hmm. Maybe I should have put this among the reviews instead? I don't like reviewing games that aren't finished however, so I'll just leave this here.

javier_himura

Jun 23, 2017
There is no ntr tag because mc not into a relationship but everyone fucks everyone, my feelings about the game is confusing :unsure:
NTR requires that an MC's romantic partner being involved with other persons. In this game, it is MC the one who is performing sexual acts with romantic partners of other persons, so it is not NTR. This kind of act "NTR" with the MC having the point of view of the one who does those NTR acts instead of seeing others doing it is called Netori, and the game already has that tag.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Was checking paths I didn't use in my playthroughs, mainly avoiding a lot of stuff to see the changes.

Secret Oral Santa is a hmm moment, if you say you are uncomfortable with trans content, Lyssa still blows MC, he just doesn't see her penis. That is still trans content, even if the MC doesn't know.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Was checking paths I didn't use in my playthroughs, mainly avoiding a lot of stuff to see the changes.

Secret Oral Santa is a hmm moment, if you say you are uncomfortable with trans content, Lyssa still blows MC, he just doesn't see her penis. That is still trans content, even if the MC doesn't know.
Sadly I don't have much insight into quantum mechanics, but this seems to be related to Schroedinger's thought experiment on quantum superposition. Or more specifically the of it. As Lyssa's sex isn't observable by player's opting out of trans content their MC can be in a universe where she's a cisgendered woman.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Sadly I don't have much insight into quantum mechanics, but this seems to be related to Schroedinger's thought experiment on quantum superposition. Or more specifically the of it. As Lyssa's sex isn't observable by player's opting out of trans content their MC can be in a universe where she's a cisgendered woman.
There is also the extra information, as using a forum which will mention the character and their sex/gender/measured super position.

Or be a player who has done both and knows of the buried treasure.

Point is that if a player says no to being with a trans character, then does that choice, they end up with a trans character.

And players may want more "cis" gendered Lyssa content (aka vaginal sex), which of course can't happen.

Just pointing out that it might be smart to have the MC find their Oral Santa if they say no to trans content.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
There is also the extra information, as using a forum which will mention the character and their sex/gender/measured super position.

Or be a player who has done both and knows of the buried treasure.

Point is that if a player says no to being with a trans character, then does that choice, they end up with a trans character.

And players may want more "cis" gendered Lyssa content (aka vaginal sex), which of course can't happen.

Just pointing out that it might be smart to have the MC find their Oral Santa if they say no to trans content.
From the point of view of the MC every playthrough of every player always starts at the exact same point in time diverging into alternate timelines. Facts gathered in one of these parallel universes aren't readily available or even true for other ones.

If ViNovella were to include cis-content for Lyssa at a later point in time, her gender wouldn't suddenly switch but rather become also observable as being cis. So for as long as her sex isn't observed she remains in a state of quantum superposition making her cis- and transgendered.

That being said, I do realize that player knowledge works quite differently. And I too am in favor of altering the course of the event like you proposed. Perhaps the elusive Allison may find that, yes, it is in fact her 'pussy you have to please' (which would require changing the picture as it doesn't show her tattoo, I know).

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes