Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i did the dom but its more like a pure sibiling relationship rn
She does end up being a big sister between the lewdness ( don't worry they haven't been holding hands yet). Hopefully after the current drama there will be more sexy times with her and the mc.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you wonderful and very pretty people out there in the world! Another week another progress update! As you probably noticed I released Beta 2 last week and I just finished the script for Beta 3 - That means three days are almost done. I know that I'm a bit behind, usually Beta 3 would be out already but I had to take things a bit slower. I still think I'm on time if I'm able to release two betas this week ( Beta 3 and Beta 4 ). But we will see. I might have to delay the public release of 0.13 for a week. It will be a big update but nothing is set in stone yet. I'll keep you guys posted! 0.13 turns out to be quite a big thing. And it has to be because of the one year anniversary I guess. So far the days are longer than the days of 0.12 were. With a lot of special things happening already. I plan to include some more things in 0.13 that will hopefully make all of you happy. The teaser post with a few pictures of the first three days will of course also come this week! I think that was it for this week. If there is more to share I will. Keep an eye out for the teasers though, I will try to include a few more...Special ones! Stay awesome all of you!

lookatmebilly.png

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Only the ones where I'm interested in or want to participate in the discussion. The rest, where I don't (currently) care about the discussion or I only want to play later down the line actually go on ignore. Yes you read that right. I'm abusing the ignore thread function as a second watch list. How do you keep track of all the games you play if they are so many? Watched games get marked in the new releases and ignored ones get grey out so I always see when something interesting pops up at a glace. Do you just go by memory if you don't want to tag them?
The games I don't want or like I ignore so they are grayed out. I keep track of the rest of them using folders, including the games I have downloaded and deleted.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HSHS1111

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ambivalent, definitely ambivalent.

Little Miss juice head and old bag femdom can both take a flying fucking leap, and glad you do get to choose that option.

Most of the rest couldn't give a shit, although the girl who likes to spy is growing on me.

Three little redhead sisters and in three flavours, happy meal, value and family feast, god fucking damn.
Sandy is so cute and sweet, certainly top-quality waifu material, a Neko with red hair fair skin and freckles, so damn sexy, and Alice is so small and cute little spinner girl.

I got to ask, I just made a save when Tanja asks to see you after the date with her exposing your plan, what happens if you pick to be with Tanja, the thought of her as a pet is kind of kinky and hot, but I rolled back and picked not to see her in case it fucks up things with Lucy, because I love Lucy, and yes pun intended.

So am I seeing things right, I am fucking and in love with Sandra, fucked Mary and she wants to be lovers, had fun with Becca and she wants to be lovers, I am guessing Lucy and at some point Alice too, everyone is just going to be happy to be lovers and have sex with the MC, like all the girls in Harem Hotel, except more like incest house?.

I only just had Lucy and Sandra and me in the middle so please try to spoil too much for me.

Calling pspsps then cat scratching noises had me in stitches.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Can anyone upload Lains mod? Since his patreon is down.
Tried a cached ver of his patreon, but couldnt get the old page loaded :/
Nope sorry. I tried to get the cached page of the cached page and it was blocked. And since the mod is 112MB I can't upload it to you, nor could I email it. Too large.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I am just concerned a little. Her Patreon page is under review and her F95 account seems to be deactivated (Bot Account) in title of avatar.
As am I, after finding these two things,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
makes me think that since her mods quite often have an incest patch within them, she too got hit with Patreon's (MC, PAYPAL, VISA, ........) no incest rule.

Hope that we see her online again.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As am I, after finding these two things,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
makes me think that since her mods quite often have an incest patch within them, she too got hit with Patreon's (MC, PAYPAL, VISA, ........) no incest rule.

Hope that we see her online again.
Man that sucks, I owe her for getting me through quite a few vns :(

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Man that sucks, I owe for getting me through quite a few vns :(
The only two games where I used her mods are harem hotel and midnight paradise, it would suck if she stopped making them. Especially for harem hotel, it's really easy to miss some scenes. But having mods enabling incest is a really bad idea when patreon clearly states that they don't want that kind of stuff on their platform.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The only two games where I used her mods are harem hotel and midnight paradise, it would suck if she stopped making them. Especially for harem hotel, it's really easy to miss some scenes. But having mods enabling incest is a really bad idea when patreon clearly states that they don't want that kind of stuff on their platform.
Yeah but it made it sooo much nicer and convenient :cool: just hope she gets passed this right side up.

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Time to get this thread back on topic.
My choices of girls
  1. Lucy. Once she opens up and becomes affectionate
  2. Sandra. Yes I know, without her starting it we wouldn't get the others
  3. Alice. (I have a thing for gingers)
  4. Maddie. Athletic, tan lines
  5. Becca. Not at the start but she has warmed up.
  6. Mary. Just want to go motorboating ;)
  7. Yvonne.
  8. Melissa. Wouldn't mind spending time with her. Even if it's just talking.
  9. Fiona. The alternating role playing
  10. Elaine. She is improving far as I'm concerned

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Time to get this thread back on topic.
My choices of girls
  1. Lucy. Once she opens up and becomes affectionate
  2. Sandra. Yes I know, without her starting it we wouldn't get the others
  3. Alice. (I have a thing for gingers)
  4. Maddie. Athletic, tan lines
  5. Becca. Not at the start but she has warmed up.
  6. Mary. Just want to go motorboating ;)
  7. Yvonne.
  8. Melissa. Wouldn't mind spending time with her. Even if it's just talking.
  9. Fiona. The alternating role playing
  10. Elaine. She is improving far as I'm concerned
Good call.
1.Sandra- with her all things are possible
2. Lucy - mc's little cat and the smartest of the soulless
3. Alice - she taught the mc so much in so little time
4. Becca - she gives what she gets
5. Fiona- mc's now subbed big sister and protector/Sugarmama
6. Melissa - that face when hugged made me melt
7. Maddie - tough and strong outside, corny princess inside and tan lines
8. Yvonne sooo cute and fun and sexy
9. Sun - what is not to adore