BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Can't blame people for wanting to snu snu Elaine, if we're going for a full-house combo ,the mc can't ignore her! Even if someone already tell us ingame that granny probably doesn't want nothing to do with mc's excalibur

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
is there any choice for mc to be dominated by fiona? wanted to know if he can be submissive to her
I think it would be optional to let her be in charge again at this point
That's quite possible as the dev said they're not into the whole D/M thing(i think), but it would mean another split in the paths.
Not yet, I plan on doing that later once the harem path is finished, for now it will become more of roleplay thing between the two of them.
I think all of you, especially you Killer7 forgot that there was an initial choice. But the WT and of course the dirty mind of the players most likely chose to dominate her instead. :LOL:

And the reason I mentioned you killer, is that if you forgot, you have a lot of work to do. :devilish:

Reactions: fregonard and Naxos

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think all of you, especially you Killer7 forgot that there was an initial choice. But the WT and of course the dirty mind of the players most likely chose to dominate her instead. :LOL:

And the reason I mentioned you killer, is that if you forgot, you have a lot of work to do. :devilish:
true there was an initial choice but just like Killer7 gave us a few times to chose which Tanja's route and if you wanted to stay on said route; I'm almost 100% certain that Killer7 would extend another choice later when it gets implemented.

Reactions: GrammerCop

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I went dominate Fiona path but its kinda uncomfortable. There is being assertive and being rapey with all the choking and stuff nevr mind the fucking her arse whether she likes it or not without lube lol - it maybe made more sense when i was of the opinion she was an utter bitch but now shes actually shown shes sweet and very considerate/protective of others this domination angle has taken a less comfortable turn for me but thats just my opinion. Im sure there are loads more into this kind of thing.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I went dominate Fiona path but its kinda uncomfortable. There is being assertive and being rapey with all the choking and stuff nevr mind the fucking her arse whether she likes it or not without lube lol - it maybe made more sense when i was of the opinion she was an utter bitch but now shes actually shown shes sweet and very considerate/protective of others this domination angle has taken a less comfortable turn for me but thats just my opinion. Im sure there are loads more into this kind of thing.
It's all just roleplay, there is nothing rapey about it, it's just two friends goofing around with some roleplay sex.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lol I can't see granny in a gag ball or a dog collar :ROFLMAO:
***NO offense to any gilfs we have here in the forum, its the thought of Elaine in fetish gear that cracks my ass up, I'm truly not trying to be ageist***

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
So looking forward to the next update. So many bad game and so few good ones like this. Can't even trust a tag on most games these days. I just hold out for great titles like this one.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i do enjoy the interacting between Fiona and MC ... i think it was written on an awesome scale ,, when you take into account .. the sexual tension between them and the conversations they have .. kind of like 2 great friends that mean alot to each other .. it borders on love .. that could be more love than just friends ....

Reactions: Naxos

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i do enjoy the interacting between Fiona and MC ... i think it was written on an awesome scale ,, when you take into account .. the sexual tension between them and the conversations they have .. kind of like 2 great friends that mean alot to each other .. it borders on love .. that could be more love than just friends ....
100% agree, it's a special bond and I adore it #teamfiona

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
here's my laymen's point of view on Fiona and Elaine ...

Fiona does things to help people , but asks to see if it would be ok to do so .... she at least cares what the people she's trying to help thinks about it .....

Elaine does not give a shit about asking , she just does it , thinking she doing the right thing for the greater good ...

comparing the 2 , i would rather get help from Fiona ... since Elaine does really give a shit about who she hurts in the process ...

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
If Beccy’s story was to arouse sympathy or remove some of the blame from her, it didn’t work. It only makes it worse. She didn't just leave the child with a drunken father. She left him with a maniac who threatened to kill him. How can this be considered protection?
Is the game supposed to introduce slave-path someday? Because I am not drawn to any romance to her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes