Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I give you this, you don't give up.

(y) seeing as I'm out of reactions for the day already.

Haha, if my MC had said half the things I have about Elaine. She go in SUPER GINGER FIND A NEW PLACE TO LIVE TIME. My MC would be shacked living like a hobo on Lucy's beach or maybe at Fiona's pool house. As sweet and kind as Sandra is, I think he would have broken her.

He certainly would not be welcome anywhere around Sandra and/or Mary.
Lmao I'm out of reaction emojis as well but picturing the mc hoboing at Lucy's secret beach cracks me up. Well done

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Sorry if I'm adding to the pile, but I started making #teamFiona buttons myself.
I stopped this short from petitioning Killer7 to add more*ahem* juicy content for her....:p:devilish:

OTOH I'm still on the fence about Elaine, and for certain I don't hate her: I trust Killer7 more than enough to be sure future updates will make her a valuable part of the family

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I would never do that. I will just welcome you with open arms.
Yeah, mmh, right, whatever you say. Others might not believe you, but I will. :ROFLMAO:
you people are awesome

Respect, I'm so much more petty than that :p but I admire it :)
This is one of the times if I'm proven wrong I'm still a winner cause it will mean more of MNF was released, devoured, and enjoyed.
This is true.
Right now I want the following updates in order:
1. My new family.
2. Single again (Not a better game than those in 3rd, but at a key part of the story where i want to see what happens next)
3. WVM / Midlife crisis

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, mmh, right, whatever you say. Others might not believe you, but I will. :ROFLMAO:

This is true.
1. My new family.
2. Single again (Not a better game than those in 3rd, but at a key part of the story where i want to see what happens next)
3. WVM / Midlife crisis
100% agree on that list (not exact order but close) :)

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Don't worry about the Elaine thing I'm just joking around. And I don't think anyone will think that you're trying to hate on the the dev. I think Killer7 appreciates when people give him constructive criticism. And I 100% get your point in a normal situation people would have a lot of questions, but I think the fact that they didn't grow up together and the fact that all the family members have some kind of trauma they have to overcome makes them develop a faster and stronger connection with the MC. Also it's an adult game and if we took the realistic route it would take years until something happened between any of the characters. :KEK:
I also have that idea, he seems a nice guy. But you know how the internet is, and I don't like to be misinterpreted when giving feedback.

Of course it is an adult game, I'm well aware of it. Even though, I like the "corruption" theme, of slowly changing a characters thoughts. Sure adult games overuse the world of fantasy, but using some real life elements brings life into the story development. That's why I like Lucy's character design, because her personality has depth and is well written. It has a good balance of struggles and overcoming those difficulties. And she's probably the one I actually don't mind not having that "blood thing" issue, because she had issues with relationship with people, unlike the other characters in the game, for the reasons we all know (don't want to spoil much, although it should be obvious).

Reactions: Badjourasmix

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
This might sound a bit off topic but is anyone else wondering what happened to those two bullies we met in the city? I know we talked to Fiona about them but I am still curious what was their fate. Also was anyone else hoping for a 'FINISH HIM!!!' option when they were on the ground? I was so hoping for that, would have made up for the kinda lacking in the fight. I know too much mortal kombat, but not gonna lie that theme music started playing in my head when they insulted Lucy.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

This is true.
1. My new family.
3. WVM / Midlife crisis
Since I play so many games now, I gave up wishing for updates in any particular order just to keep from being disappointed. And it also gives me a chance to be totally surprised / happy / overjoyed when an update for one of the more popular games comes out. Like I am every time an update for MNF comes out. I practically jump out of my chair and dance a jig. :love: And that's BEFORE I download the update.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
is there any choice for mc to be dominated by fiona? wanted to know if he can be submissive to her
You can chose to keep obeying her or disobey and start to dominate her. I can't tell you how submissive he'll be to her or what those scenes are like, I don't roll that way, but there is an option. I think it's pretty tame.

Since I play so many games now, I gave up wishing for updates in any particular order just to keep from being disappointed. And it also gives me a chance to be totally surprised / happy / overjoyed when an update for one of the more popular games comes out. Like I am every time an update for MNF comes out. I practically jump out of my chair and dance a jig. :love: And that's BEFORE I download the update.
I hear you. The order of my list changes almost daily. It depends on what I've just played or what I've been reading on the forum. I certainly won't be upset if the come out in different orders. I also know my number 2 on the list will probably be the last of them to be updated as it was updated last\this week.

I can't really say how I'll react to MNF update, because this is the first time I've waited for one. Actually strangely all 4 of those I mentioned I've only played the latest updates of, they're all new to me.

Reactions: GrammerCop

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This might sound a bit off topic but is anyone else wondering what happened to those two bullies we met in the city? I know we talked to Fiona about them but I am still curious what was their fate. Also was anyone else hoping for a 'FINISH HIM!!!' option when they were on the ground? I was so hoping for that, would have made up for the kinda lacking in the fight. I know too much mortal kombat, but not gonna lie that theme music started playing in my head when they insulted Lucy.
I don't think we will see them in the game anymore. Fiona probably talked to their fathers and that is the end of it. It would be cool to see them being punished, maybe seeing them being forced to work some really shitty job or something like that.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't think we will see them in the game anymore. Fiona probably talked to their fathers and that is the end of it. It would be cool to see them being punished, maybe seeing them being forced to work some really shitty job or something like that.
Yeah, I'm thinking they are having to do shitty work at shitty hours so they are probably not taking it easy on their boys at all.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
You can chose to keep obeying her or disobey and start to dominate her. I can't tell you how submissive he'll be to her or what those scenes are like, I don't roll that way, but there is an option. I think it's pretty tame.

I hear you. The order of my list changes almost daily. It depends on what I've just played or what I've been reading on the forum. I certainly won't be upset if the come out in different orders. I also know my number 2 on the list will probably be the last of them to be updated as it was updated last\this week.

I can't really say how I'll react to MNF update, because this is the first time I've waited for one. Actually strangely all 4 of those I mentioned I've only played the latest updates of, they're all new to me.
Also strangely enough, those four are among my favorites.

Reactions: ImperialD

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
is there any choice for mc to be dominated by fiona? wanted to know if he can be submissive to her
I don't think there is a path exclusively for that. I tried not disobeying her on the first 2 sex scenes in her office and if you do that, her path just fizzles out like you never went there and there's no more content.
On the other hand, if you do what the game clealy wants you to do, the relationship going forward seems to be one where they take turns on who dominates the other, we just haven't gotten to her turn yet.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't think there is a path exclusively for that. I tried not disobeying her on the first 2 sex scenes in her office and if you do that, her path just fizzles out like you never went there and there's no more content.
On the other hand, if you do what the game clealy wants you to do, the relationship going forward seems to be one where they take turns on who dominates the other, we just haven't gotten to her turn yet.
I think it would be optional to let her be in charge again at this point

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes