ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am very confused. Restarted the game and hae seen no sign of helping Lucy. When does the revenge path confirm happen?

I get the popup that says i missed the Lucy path, but never really interacted with her to make decisions
the 1st bunch of questions just answer the top choices .. till you get Sandra .. Lucy comes from her

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Anyone know how I can induce some selective amnesia so I can completely forget about this game and start it again to experience it all anew?

Second option would be some form of time travel so I can go ahead a year or two, to get a ton more content.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Anyone know how I can induce some selective amnesia so I can completely forget about this game and start it again to experience it all anew?

Second option would be some form of time travel so I can go ahead a year or two, to get a ton more content.
If you figure it out please do share :)

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018

For the first one a good hit to the head usually does the trick. If this fails repeat until desired outcome is achieved. Warning side effects include trauma, brain damage, internal and external bleeding, headaches, nausea and or death.

For the second option.....................CLASSIFIED....................

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I'm sure we want to rule out a frontal lobotomy 'a la 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest', so the only other way I know involves quite a lot of booze and a baseball bat.
If you need more details I'll be more than happy to provide them, but I'm sure you can figure 'em out yourself ... o_O :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Every since I became friends with a couple of strippers (met outside their job, found out later lol), my life is full of interesting professions and colorful people.
It can make a big difference. I'm friends with a couple of burlesque dancers as well (they're close friends of a couple of my housemates). It becomes difficult to remember that not everyone is exposed to the same diversity.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
I think the thing I missed was when Sandrs offers to show the house, I chose that rather than my room. A simple choice

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I think the thing I missed was when Sandrs offers to show the house, I chose that rather than my room. A simple choice
I have added a small dialogue there that hints that you should let her show you your room first I think.

"Going to my room seems like the better idea. She seems pretty eager to show me."

Is what MC thinks.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017

Heh, why bother, I think I'm on my 6th play through and still enjoying every moment of it lol. I have a small list of games I always like to keep updated and to be frank, I haven't checked a single one of them in the last 2 to 3 months because of this game rofl.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
The eyelashes are going up o_O

1597261995898.png

Weirdly I found another example of this in a different game a couple of weeks ago ... I wonder if I've awakened my super power:
magic-upside-down-eyelash-detection

:unsure:

Not the most catchy super power name I guess :whistle:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe she could do even more like providing evidence that the cop in that case is corrupt so that the case itself could be revised later on in succession...
Wouldn't make any difference. Dev set the law precedence already and based it on real law which means the statute of limitations is a thing.

Legal action must be brought before a particular time period has passed, 2 to 3 years is the most common.

Only exception I know of is in military law, desertion has no limitation.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Wouldn't make any difference. Dev set the law precedence already and based it on real law which means the statute of limitations is a thing.

Legal action must be brought before a particular time period has passed, 2 to 3 years is the most common.

Only exception I know of is in military law, desertion has no limitation.
Depends on the country and the kind of crime committed. In quite some countries when someone died those time limitations can become quite long, often even more than a decade. And then there was also corruption at play.
To me it doesn't seem that Dianna and that guy were married for a decade or more. Maybe for some years but not that long. At least that's my impression.
And the accident happened shortly before their marriage.
Well, it was just an idea to get some more wholesomeness into this game.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The eyelashes are going up o_O

View attachment 770013

Weirdly I found another example of this in a different game a couple of weeks ago ... I wonder if I've awakened my super power:
magic-upside-down-eyelash-detection

:unsure:

Not the most catchy super power name I guess :whistle:
It's honey select. And it's the eyelashes under the eye, they just are a bit longer and clip into the upper eyelashes.

i went to that site ,, omg ... you guys are amazing to figure out how to use that .. ahh to be young again .. and smarter ... my compliments on your abilities (y)
It takes a bit of time to get used to, yeah. But I had great help from recreation ( Bad Memories dev, check the game out ) and I think the results are decent so far. A lot to improve still, but decent! :)

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Want a fun game? Drink a shot everytime Rebecca says "my wonderful son".

Jokes aside, while the overuse of the line above pisses me off a bit, I do like her growth in the later releases. Maybe the fact of not being at home didn't help as well, but more recent dialogues are more diverse, more "natural" and give me a different vibe about her. Want to see how her character continues to grow on the next dialogues. Even small stuff like "grab an apple " or "help me fix the sink (or whatever)" would feel very nice.

About Sandra, I'm not usual the guy who like "optimism about everything", although I understand she is needed for the balance of the game. I just wished she was more into the "cheerful" side than optimism, because a cheerful girl can still have her bad times. But again, I understand her personality is needed for the sake of story flow.

Lucy is by far the most well-written character so far. I'm not much into cat girls (I don't hate it neither would bully Lucy for her defenders, just not my thing), but I must say she's cute. Her evolution is natural, along with her dialogue, she's fair, while having that attitude towards the MC was understandable to him and still had her reasons, etc... She is extremely well thought-out in terms of writing, I love her character development.

I love Alice model, she's cute af. And while I like her personality as well, I feel there's still something missing. Maybe she has way more innocence than it should, sure she can love the MC, but the "I fell for brother" just because doesn't feel right. They are still blood related, there should still be a development there. This is one thing I don't like of her along with Sandra. Of course in the end we all want her to join, but imo it should feel a bit more natural, with at least some insecurities. Also, while it's somewhat understand she wanted to isolate at start, the isolation itself seemed exagerated and forced, and she suddenly changed, like a new plot was made. If you want to preserve that, at least the transition should be softer imo.

About Maddie, I have mixed feelings. Her character model is gorgeous (besides the tan, not a fan of it myself). Also, her insecurities towards the MC at start also feel more natural than Sandra and Alice. But I don't know there is something I miss there. Maybe it needed more contact with MC? More dialogue? I don't know what, but there is something I feel it's missing to make her memorable.

About Mary I have mixed feelings as well. I feel her slutty personality at start really made a mark on my opinion on her, along with the baloons and glasses stuff, not my thing. However I like her personality change so far, with the exception

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a matter of waiting how she develops in future releases.

About Elaine I'm sorry but I hate her so far. I don't like her personality (even if she has her reasons), and the way MC acts towards her doesn't feel good as well. "oh she did fucked stuff, but it's fine, I'm cool". C'mon, at least make a more plausable plot, or make the first impact a bit softer. Unless the plot is extremely well written in the future, I won't buy that character. Also, while I understand it's hard to add a grandma with a nice figure (since the age is needed to be taken into account), her figure isn't memorable for me as well. I'm sorry, but it feels "meh" visually (again, personal opinion), and like I said I hate her personality so far. Reminder, I don't like her personality specifically because of the first confrontation only, but in general she didn't give a good vibe, or at least an effort to try to like her.

About the other characters I won't express myself because the family is the main goal in this game. I just feel Fiona (and the big boob girl who's on divorce, sorry not remembering her name) are lost oportunities to be family related to Becca and Mary. Maybe Elaine will give us some surprises? Wink wink.

Also just a small note about the MC, I wished he also had some more insecurities towards the "taboo", at least at start. Yes he has insecurities of not wanting to rush things, but would feel nice to have that on the taboo side as well. And also a request, please avoid the overuse of crying on the female characters. Sometimes it's cute to see those feelings in a specific character, but the overuse of it removes a bit of the feelings and emotion, in order scenes that could been more impactful when read.

I'm not trying to shit on the dev btw, just expressing my opinion. The game is pleasant to read, and I like the story evolution, specially Lucy, just wanted to give my 2 cents on what I feel it could make the game better, at least on my side as a player. And a small request of mine, while I don't like male characters in games like this (more girls always, my dick is enough), the male image in this game is so depressing that would be nice to have one more "nice guy" around the map at least. Sure the goal is to show how the MC is the best guy out there but... I don't know, it just feels weird to every single one of males being a scumbag, instead the MC. We know the world isn't like that. Anyway looking forward for the next releases.

edit: wrote "make" instead of male lol.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think the reason they don't bring up the taboo issue that often is because they didn't grow up together as a family. Even Becca, the MC barely remembers his childhood with her. I won't comment on the Elaine issue because at this point I'm already used to people hating best girl Elaine.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think the reason they don't bring up the taboo issue that often is because they didn't grow up together as a family. Even Becca, the MC barely remembers his childhood with her. I won't comment on the Elaine issue because at this point I'm already used to people hating best girl Elaine.
Exactly but I'll comment on the elaine thing by saying #teamfiona :p

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes