Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Just to throw my 2 cents in here on the dom/sub train lol. I have a couple friends who are "professional" Dom's...and no, we really are just friends (looks around nervously) lol, but seriously, I explained this whole discussion about Fiona and Mary and they somewhat agreed that it's pretty normal for a dom to occasionally be a sub and enjoy it, maybe not so much the sub being dom but they have had "clients" that have enjoyed the role reversal so it's not a complete no. So take that for what you will heh. Killer7, keep up the good work. :D

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
There's posters in D/S here on F95 that have said similar to your conversation, Mooboy. I doubt they would participate in this game to comment.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
I hope My New Memories has a Sandra-type character that wants to see and encourages the MC to be with other women.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I am curious as to our role in the household of My New Memories. Are we the 'son' with sisters (roommates), etc or something else entirely?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
beautiful .....

Killer7 how long does it take to make these renders?
That render didn't take that long, maybe 20 minutes? In 4k. It depends, I still have to learn a lot about daz rendering.

I am curious as to our role in the household of My New Memories. Are we the 'son' with sisters (roommates), etc or something else entirely?
In My New Memories you play the landlord with tennants and roomates.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have a couple friends who are "professional" Dom's...and no, we really are just friends (looks around nervously) lol,
Suuuree 'just friends'. Don't worry we completely believe you.
My ex-wife has been a professional Domme during part of the 34 years we've been apart. My new sweetie has a Master. My housemate is a Switch/Sadist, I know a lot of Masters, Doms, Tops, slaves, subs, and bottoms. ;-) Depends upon the circles you travel in. I'm still defining where I fit in that continuum.

Reactions: Mooboy2000

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My ex-wife has been a professional Domme during part of the 34 years we've been apart. My new sweetie has a Master. My housemate is a Switch/Sadist, I know a lot of Masters, Doms, Tops, slaves, subs, and bottoms. ;-) Depends upon the circles you travel in. I'm still defining where I fit in that continuum.
Every since I became friends with a couple of strippers (met outside their job, found out later lol), my life is full of interesting professions and colorful people.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you wonderful people out in the world! Another week, another progress update! As some of you may have seen I was able to release the first beta of 0.13. And what a beta it was, the patrons were pretty happy with the first day of 0.13 and it's going to be even better! I actually planned to release two betas this week but I've decided to take it a tiny bit slower. Mainly because my area is currently getting hit with a heatwave - working at the computer is no fun with that - but also because my patrons keep telling me to slow down. So I will still release at least one beta each week for the patrons and will not try to push myself too much for two betas each week. Work on 0.13 in general is going pretty well. I plan to do some things that happened in 0.12 again - for example a little sequence after MC read a certain letter. I think it's time that he finally opens up to everyone and the gets the help from the household he deserves - especially after he helped everyone as well! You will see more of that in 0.13 and of course, some very wholesome and heartwarming scenes that will make you smile! And...That's it for this week I would say. You guys are killing it with the suppor there lately, over 800 patrons now! Thank you guys so much for that and I hope you all stay safe where ever you are!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Just to throw my 2 cents in here on the dom/sub train lol. I have a couple friends who are "professional" Dom's...and no, we really are just friends (looks around nervously) lol, but seriously, I explained this whole discussion about Fiona and Mary and they somewhat agreed that it's pretty normal for a dom to occasionally be a sub and enjoy it, maybe not so much the sub being dom but they have had "clients" that have enjoyed the role reversal so it's not a complete no. So take that for what you will heh. Killer7, keep up the good work. :D
The Dom is uaually a rather strong personality, if they want to "lower" themselves to act as a Sub, then they have a fetish for something, sounds interesting. Ooops! I've given something away........;)

Reactions: Mooboy2000

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
I am very confused. Restarted the game and hae seen no sign of helping Lucy. When does the revenge path confirm happen?

I get the popup that says i missed the Lucy path, but never really interacted with her to make decisions

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I am very confused. Restarted the game and hae seen no sign of helping Lucy. When does the revenge path confirm happen?

I get the popup that says i missed the Lucy path, but never really interacted with her to make decisions
At the start of the game you must be kind to becca to win Sandra's kiss, that opens up the harem mode which has the lucy route in it

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

the 1st bunch of questions just answer the top choices .. till you get Sandra .. Lucy comes from her

3.90 star(s) 251 Votes