1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I think the reason they don't bring up the taboo issue that often is because they didn't grow up together as a family. Even Becca, the MC barely remembers his childhood with her. I won't comment on the Elaine issue because at this point I'm already used to people hating best girl Elaine.
I get your point, however what I meant is about knowing your blood-related. Of course afterwards is fine, but if you know it's your blood you would still have some questions at start. It would feel more natural. Again, not trying to hate on the dev, like I said I like the game.

About Elaine I had no idea, I barely came into this thread and wanted to play first before giving an opinion (and to avoid spoilers, unfortunely many people forget that). As I said I don't like her not because of what she did, but character-wise. But like I said, if she's well written on future releases my opinion may differ. I used to dislike Becca at start as well, the character felt empty and her recent development is going into a nice direction.

Just wanted to give my thoughts of what I don't like on a game I like so far. Because we know most people or they like, or they don't. Wanted to be as much unbiased I could.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mooboy2000

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You're just saying that because Elaine doesn't have as much content as Fiona right now. But one day you will realize that you're on the wrong side!
I'm sure that is a valid argument for a lot of Fiona fans, but it will be near impossible for my feelings toward elaine to change... i was literally disgusted when I found out her former job. That was the final nail for me... that said Killer7 has played my emotions like a priceless fiddle before so if Killer7 turns my heart I will admit here and you can say "I told you so" :)

Reactions: Mooboy2000

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I get your point, however what I meant is about knowing your blood-related. Of course afterwards is fine, but if you know it's your blood you would still have some questions at start. It would feel more natural. Again, not trying to hate on the dev, like I said I like the game.

About Elaine I had no idea, I barely came into this thread and wanted to play first before giving an opinion (and to avoid spoilers, unfortunely many people forget that). As I said I don't like her not because of what she did, but character-wise. But like I said, if she's well written on future releases my opinion may differ. I used to dislike Becca at start as well, the character felt empty and her recent development is going into a nice direction.

Just wanted to give my thoughts of what I don't like on a game I like so far. Because we know most people or they like, or they don't. Wanted to be as much unbiased I could.
I think the reason they don't bring up the taboo issue that often is because they didn't grow up together as a family. Even Becca, the MC barely remembers his childhood with her. I won't comment on the Elaine issue because at this point I'm already used to people hating best girl Elaine.
Broken record here... but i'm still in awe that this VN inspires healthy non troll filled debates. Speaks volumes to the effect of the VN <3

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

About Elaine I had no idea, I barely came into this thread and wanted to play first before giving an opinion. As I said I don't like her not because of what she did, but character-wise. But like I said, if she's well written on future releases my opinion may differ.

Don't worry about the Elaine thing I'm just joking around. And I don't think anyone will think that you're trying to hate on the the dev. I think Killer7 appreciates when people give him constructive criticism. And I 100% get your point in a normal situation people would have a lot of questions, but I think the fact that they didn't grow up together and the fact that all the family members have some kind of trauma they have to overcome makes them develop a faster and stronger connection with the MC. Also it's an adult game and if we took the realistic route it would take years until something happened between any of the characters. :KEK:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm sure that is a valid argument for a lot of Fiona fans, but it will be near impossible for my feelings toward elaine to change... i was literally disgusted when I found out her former job. That was the final nail for me... that said Killer7 has played my emotions like a priceless fiddle before so if Killer7 turns my heart I will admit here and you can say "I told you so" :)
I joke around with the Elaine stuff and when I found out why Fiona hates Elaine so much, I was like "ohh yeah that is really bad". I still like the character I can't really give a good reason why. But I understand why people don't like her.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I joke around with the Elaine stuff and when I found out why Fiona hates Elaine so much, I was like "ohh yeah that is really bad". I still like the character I can't really give a good reason why. But I understand why people don't like her.
Because she's actually a character ?
I don't mean this to be negative about the others in the game but she actually has flaws, knows them and is actively trying to change even if she's constantly screwing it up.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Because she's actually a character ?
I don't mean this to be negative about the others in the game but she actually has flaws, knows them and is actively trying to change even if she's constantly screwing it up.
Fiona has flaws too, i admit this. But one reminds me of my aunt and the type of woman I cant stand irl and the other is the beautiful wonderful kinky and caring Fiona. So yep #teamfiona 4 life :p :LOL:

Reactions: HansDampf788

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Fiona has flaws too, i admit this. But one reminds me of my aunt and the type of woman I cant stand irl and the other is the beautiful wonderful kinky and caring Fiona. So yep #teamfiona 4 life :p :LOL:
I mean her only real flaw seems to be pride and "androphobe".

One of which completely goes away once she takes the MC's dick. The other she as of yet, hasn't tried to address and that's okay.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
:LOL:
You making teams, treating this like some kind of sports game and here I am just wanting to make a big happy family. Don't make Sandra cry! :cry:
Actually if my mc had said half the things I have about elaine, she wouldn't cry at first she would go into SUPER GINGER NO SEX FOR YOU TIL YOU MAKE UP WITH ELAINE TIME :p

Reactions: walkerjonny

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Once Killer7 releases some juicy lewd scenes with Elaine you will all come to my side.
I give you this, you don't give up.
Gosh darnit I do respect your tenacity and your gumshun :)
(y) seeing as I'm out of reactions for the day already.

:LOL:
Actually if my mc had said half the things I have about elaine, she wouldn't cry at first she would go into SUPER GINGER NO SEX FOR YOU TIL YOU MAKE UP WITH ELAINE TIME :p
Haha, if my MC had said half the things I have about Elaine. She go in SUPER GINGER FIND A NEW PLACE TO LIVE TIME. My MC would be shacked living like a hobo on Lucy's beach or maybe at Fiona's pool house. As sweet and kind as Sandra is, I think he would have broken her.

He certainly would not be welcome anywhere around Sandra and/or Mary.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes