HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
yes she is a dom .. and you try and break her of that
In hindsight she's probably took her business attitude, where she's in charge, into the bedroom. Until the MC comes along probably nobody tried to "challenge" her there and once you do she realizes she likes it. The whole dominant in public submissive in bed isn't that uncommon (a trope). Something about being in charge and responsible for everything so it feels nice to have somebody you trust enough that you can just let go.

Reactions: afterlights

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
No. She's not. There is nothing dominant about her. The fact that she gets called a dom does not actually make her one. Everything about her personality clearly marks her as sub. Her most dominant moments are really just slightly bossy. You're not breaking her of being a dom. You're just giving her the domination that she actually wants.
This is neither BDSM nor SM, the Dom role isn't really pushed too hard, otherwise we'd be looking at dungeons and the such like instead of pool houses. Just keep the route we are going until we have more choices, maybe soon.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No. She's not. There is nothing dominant about her. The fact that she gets called a dom does not actually make her one. Everything about her personality clearly marks her as sub. Her most dominant moments are really just slightly bossy. You're not breaking her of being a dom. You're just giving her the domination that she actually wants.
ok think what does she make the MC do outside the house ? she orders MC to do it .. thats a dom ...
then she orders the MC to wait with his cell for her to message him .. DOM
then she tells him to come to her office DOM
then she orders MC to fuck her .... and says don't cum in her ....DOM

MC breaks her orders and cums in her anyways ..... TRIES to BREAK her
when she sucks his dick a 2nd time and tells him to tell her before MC cums . DOM ... and he cums in her mouth ... TRIES again to BREAK her of being a DOM

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
This is neither BDSM nor SM, the Dom role isn't really pushed too hard, otherwise we'd be looking at dungeons and the such like instead of pool houses. Just keep the route we are going until we have more choices, maybe soon.
The dom role is non-existent. That's the point. People are referring to her 'experience' as a dom for why she's necessary to turn Tanja into a pet, but that doesn't hold any water because there is not a single dom aspect to Fionas character.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The dom role is non-existent. That's the point. People are referring to her 'experience' as a dom for why she's necessary to turn Tanja into a pet, but that doesn't hold any water because there is not a single dom aspect to Fionas character.
if your just trying to argumentative then i'm done trying to explain what a dom and sub is :rolleyes:

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
ok think what does she make the MC do outside the house ? she orders MC to do it .. thats a dom ...
then she orders the MC to wait with his cell for her to message him .. DOM
then she tells him to come to her office DOM
then she orders MC to fuck her .... and says don't cum in her ....DOM

MC breaks her orders and cums in her anyways ..... TRIES to BREAK her
when she sucks his dick a 2nd time and tells him to tell her before MC cums . DOM ... and he cums in her mouth ... TRIES again to BREAK her of being a DOM
No.

What she does outside the house is not a dom. Just because she told him to do something is not being a dom. A dom does not just tell you to randomly whip your junk out for no reason when you first meet them. That's not how you establish dominance over someone. Even most subs would just tell you no. The only way a dom would do something like that is if they had some kind of leverage to compel you to obey them. Like blackmail, or money or such, you need something to give you power and authority over the person first. A nice dom will do it through trust, emotions, and building a bond, a less ethical one will use some form of force or coercion, but a dom still needs something to use to establish their dominance.

This is how someone who has never been a dom tries to dominate someone. Thinking they can just give a random command to the person they like and they will magically be obeyed no matter how stupid the command is.

After he comes to her office she never makes him serve her in anyway or takes control of the situation, just tells him to fuck her. She doesn't even choose a dominant position. She takes a position where he has all of the control over the movements and actions. When he disobeys and comes inside her, the response she gives is to simply blush and tell him to do it better next time instead of punishing him for his disobedience.

Same when she's sucking his dick. She talks bossy but her actions are all submissive.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Fiona isn't a dom that likes to be dominated. She's not a dom at all and never was. Why ask someone who is incapable of being dominant how to dominate?

My point is that she's his sub. Asking a sub how to dominate is how you undermine any authority and respect you may have. If your boss was asking the mail room clerk who to run the company would that make you respect him.
She is a Dom though. She Dominated Mary for years, ordering her to masturbate before work etc . MC even sees the dildo with Maddie. I dont know what your Definition of dom is but in my opinion she is ( thats why the game got femdom tag ) :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
She is a Dom though. She Dominated Mary for years, ordering her to masturbate before work etc . MC even sees the dildo with Maddie. I dont know what your Definition of dom is but in my opinion she is ( thats why the game got femdom tag ) :)
THANK YOU .... i'm sorry everyone if i got a little carried away :)

Reactions: worldofmac84

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
My point is that Fiona is only a dom because the story says so. Not because of her actual character. Mary is much more believable as the dom in the relationship than she is and she isn't really that dominating either.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
My point is that Fiona is only a dom because the story says so. Not because of her actual character. Mary is much more believable as the dom in the relationship than she is and she isn't really that dominating either.
But everyone has different views on these things anyway. And thats totally fine, there is no golden rule to dominating or being submissive anyway. Its a game after all.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
What she does outside the house is not a dom. Just because she told him to do something is not being a dom. A dom does not just tell you to randomly whip your junk out for no reason when you first meet them. That's not how you establish dominance over someone. Even most subs would just tell you no.
I never saw this as her trying to be a dom, but more as a character test of MC and the fact that she did not like men, so she automatically distrusted him.
I found that refusing was the better outcome anyway.
From memory, she had no experience with men (I think Mary calls her a dick virgin)

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
I never saw this as her trying to be a dom, but more as a character test of MC and the fact that she did not like men, so she automatically distrusted him.
I found that refusing was the better outcome anyway.
From memory, she had no experience with men (I think Mary calls her a dick virgin)
It was almost certainly meant to come across as her being a dom.

I agree that your interpretation suits her better though.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes