ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The Alice thing was something more controversial yeah... But I still like it like that. It felt like good nagging between roomates for me :). But I also understand if players werent really into that.
true i agree ... just stating my opinion on what i've read so far ;)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The Alice thing was something more controversial yeah... But I still like it like that. It felt like good nagging between roomates for me :). But I also understand if players werent really into that.
Lol never knew it was controversial. I loved every minute of it. Helps that I know a group of women like that i guess, seemed pretty based in reality of girls and their peers. Each to their own i guess :)

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
some people are a little slow on the uptake ... MC has alot on his plate ... the girls wouldn't have done the slap thing .. they just wanted him to reason it out ... remember he didn't see Alice that way .. but then realized he could ...
as far as Alice talking to MC .. well she kinda did ..
they all kinda insult each other at time ... but they don't mean anything but it .. i even thought it was cute playful banter .. like being called Pelican .. or Little Cat .. notice Lucy's ok with it .. and so is MC

those are just a few examples btw .. theres a ton more ..
thing is though, you do not insult someone you care about like how they did during all that even in play. you do not call someone stupid or an idiot over and over again for not being in on your inside joke, or for not being able to read your mind. they totally would have gone through with the slap, it would have been a part of their game even though she would likely not slap him hard, also Lucy has slapped the MC.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
thing is though, you do not insult someone you care about like how they did during all that even in play. you do not call someone stupid or an idiot over and over again for not being in on your inside joke, or for not being able to read your mind. they totally would have gone through with the slap, it would have been a part of their game even though she would likely not slap him hard, also Lucy has slapped the MC.
i see your point .. i think maybe your reading more into what was said than there needs to be .. and yes i have even been called stupid .. but it was said in a playful way ... not meant serious .. and same goes for being cal idiot ..if they had voices i think you would had heard they way they said those thing wasn't said hatefully .. but playfully

Reactions: TundraLupus

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lucy has been calling the mc "stupid" since the beginning. Pelican is an affectionate nickname that basically means lovable idiot or goof. That is part of their relationship from the beginning also the teasing. So the shirt "test" didn't come as a surprise to me

Reactions: Naxos and ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i keep forgetting i have no more dammit ... lmao ... i went to put a haha to what you said ... think the moderators will give me a few more if i beg .. lmao

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
But... She did involve MC. She asked MC if he wants to pursue something with Maddie as well. She didn't manipulate anything there. The feelings were already there for Maddie, she had them before she found out about Sandra and MC. It all came out during the truth or dare game. Sandra didn't do anything there.

Maddie found out about Sandra and MC because MC told her ( during truth or dare ). Then Maddie felt terrible because she had these feelings for MC. She didn't want to ruin the relationship between them. So she told Sandra. And Sandra was so happy for Maddie that she told her that if she really has these feelings, she should go for them.

She did the same with MC. She asked him if he wants to do something with Maddie or not and if MC says yes, then you will find out what Maddie and Sandra talked about. There was no manipulation in any way, the feelings were already there. Sandra was just the one that made it possible for MC and Maddie to embrace their love because she said she is fine with it.

Yvonne is a bit different. Yvonne is a voyeur, she just wanted to watch initially. Then she started to have interest in MC and she talked about it with Sandra - the voyeur thing was still a game between the both of them. Nothing manipulative again. They all came to Sandra, she never came to any of them.
Yes, I was wrong. I'm sorry.

I went back now after typing that and replayed from the start. I completely forgot that they had that conversation before the first date with Maddie. I kinda of had it in my mind that it happened after the date.

I think I'll just shut up or go back to insulting you and calling your game stupid.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
only thing i really, and i mean really disliked was the shirt thing. not the stealing of shirts or her wearing the shirts (i thought it was cute), but the fact that the MC was insulted over and over again by both sisters/roomates for not "getting it", and lucy threatening to slap him for not getting it and sandra backing her up. it is like they fully expected him to read their minds. Though that is just me, i despise mind game bullshit (whether it is malicious or not) and prefer it when people are up front.

seriously, sandra knows that Alice is interested, lucy knows alice is interested, they could have told her to simply TALK to the MC instead of playing their "game" and insulting him for not being in on what they were doing.

personally if i was in the MC position i would be probably be angry with them during all that after being insulted enough times, even in "play" and would just tell them if they want to be like that the door is locked.
You put it a lot better than I did. I think that was the issue for me, the insulting, even though it was good natured teasing. I have a real life mate like that, that is often teasing as part of his way of showing affection for people but sometimes even though it's meant well, it cuts and hurts.

I think for me the most controversial part and part of made me dislike that teasing was the MC's comments about wanting to make sure it was something Alice really, really wanted and was not something she felt like she had to do to be accepted and to able to continue to stay there.

thing is though, you do not insult someone you care about like how they did during all that even in play. you do not call someone stupid or an idiot over and over again for not being in on your inside joke, or for not being able to read your mind.
Hey I do that to Killer7 every day, sometimes multiple times per day.

Also Killer7 stop reacting and replying here, you have a new update to get out, go focus. Chop! Chop!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I kinda of understand his point.

From the very start I thought ok Sandra is pretty nice and will probably be my favourite girl in the game. But as it progressed I actually started really disliking her and to me what her background manipulations. I really disliked her pushing Maddie on the MC and VonVon and the stuff with Alice. I mean don't get me wrong, the results where always great for the MC but I just felt like she was manipulating things behind his back.

For example the bowling with Maddie, she tells Maddie to invite the MC which you only find out after he accepts or rejects. The first time I played through that scene I rejected the invite because I was hoping to spend more time with Sandra and she's like why didn't you accept I told her to invite you, anyway I'm off to do something else. I was like WTF?? Why didn't she just tell the MC upfront she had plans today and suggested Maddie invite him bowling, even before the call.

So I get Abobo's point, it's like Sandra talks to everyone behind his back and makes plans etc without involving him at all, and the MC just has to go with it, I actually see a lot of Elaine in Sandra's actions.. So she's gone from someone I thought would potentially be my favourite to boarderline dislike for her.

I don't really dislike her anymore, but I don't really like much her either. I would have absolutely loved her, if she'd done what she did but kept the MC in the loop without surprising him all the time. Honestly some of the choices I felt like a right dick making them only to find out she'd planned it anyway.

Damn it. Fuck you Killer7 I've become far to invested and caught up in your stupid game. :cry:
I never felt Sandra was being manipulative, her attitude towards all the girls was always, "hey if you want to pursue him I don't mind it and I can help you", and she always asks the MC if he also wants to pursue them.

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
I went the pet route with Tanja and I went the dominant route with Fiona. After choosing the pet route the MC thinks that he wishes he went a different way with Fiona because she could have helped show him how to do it. Then later he contemplates going to see Tanja to start her pet training but refuses because he would need Fionas help and he says he decided to stay away from her for good.

Is this a bug with the game or do you have to go the submissive route with Fiona to make Tanja a pet? Beause needing Fiona at all seems really silly.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I was dominant with Fiona and still had tanja as my pet so i don't know how you got to that point unless you totally broke it off with Fiona and don't have access to her "pool house". :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: IPsycho

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
I was dominant with Fiona and still had tanja as my pet so i don't know how you got to that point unless you totally broke it off with Fiona and don't have access to her "pool house". :unsure:
I have the pool house. I didn't break anything off with her either.

Fiona does help you with her
Seems silly you would need her to teach you anything. If you're already dominating her then needing her to teach you to dominate someone else just kind of makes you already seem like a pussy.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes